Has anyone heard of 'The Scrapbook Club'

crazyforpooh

<font color=FF6600>Proud American who loves her li
I received a solicitation in the mail today to join such a club for scrapbooking books. It looks like a lot of the books are from 'Memory Makers'. The only scrapbook books I have are CM so, I was wonder has anyone heard of this club or already signed up for their charter membership?

some of the books offered are:

Creatve Photo Cropping
Toddler Scrapbooks
Scrapbook Journaling made simple
Quilted Scrapbooks
School Days
The Book of Me: A Guide to Scrapbooking about yourself
and several others.

The deal is order 2 for free plus one other for 11.99 and also receive free 'Memory Makers - 3-D embellishments or scrapooks'

As part of your membership you get 15-25% discount on everything you buy - Free Bulletin, Free Shipping, Free Srapbooking materials!, earn bonus books when you sign up a friend.

This kind of seems to good to me true. What do you all think?

I have never read a Memory Makers magazine so I'm not sure.

thanks
Laura

:D I signed up and got my first shipment allready - some great books! Sounds like the same one...
I haven't experienced beyond that though!
I got Photographing Children
Creative Paper Techniques
Photo Kaleidescopes and Memory Folding
I'll let you know what happens!
PattyT

I got that mailer the other day and have seriously thought about taking advantage of it. I just don't know which books I'd want to order. (And I already have the free magazine.)

I didn't get the free 3-d embellishments book (wish I had though:( I got a different one - that I let my cousin borrow so I don't know the exact name right now it was just a bunch of layout ideas!

PattyT

I have joined this club and so far really like it. What I have liked so far is the free shipping with prepayment. The shipping costs of most book clubs are outrageous, so this is a deal. After my free books, for my first order I got a couple of heritage books and the Book of Me ( great book!). If you can prepay, I would give the club a try!

Marie

I believe the free shipping is for all book orders after the introductory books.

Here's what the flyer says you get with membership:
  • SAVE 15-25% ON EVERY BOOK YOU BUY and as much as 65% through special clearance sales.
  • ENJOY FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING! Postage is never free, right? WRONG! Once you're a member, you'll get FREE shipping and handling when you pre-pay your order by check or credit card.
  • EARN FREE BONUS BOOKS! As a member, you'll automatically be enrolled in the Club's Bonus Book Program. When you make just 4 purchases from The Scrapbook Club, you'll earn 1 FREE Bonus Book --- with no limit to the number of FREE books you can earn.
  • GET MORE FREE BOOKS! When you invite a friend to join The Scrapbook Club, you'll get a FREE book -- so invite all your friends to a cropping party, urge them to join the Club and get more FREE books.

Robin is right. The free shipping is after the intro offer. I should have been more clear in my post. I still think it's a good deal though.

Marie

I haven't recieved anything since my initial shipment :)
How long before I do? I want more!
:)

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter