has anyone heard any news for another Disney 24 hour event

DisneyMarv

Mouseketeer
i am hoping that they do another 24 hour event since it's fun staying up at Walt Disney World last years event was awesome.

when was this and what was the occasion

It was in May on Memorial Day to promote Monsters University. We were there an it was crazy trying to get in the park around 9pm. At about 1am it cleared out a lot and most rides were ~5min waits. Over all it was fun.

There are rumors they will be doing it again on the same weekend, but from what I've read, there hasn't been anything confirmed from Disney.

There are a couple of other threads about this here on the DIS...at least one here in the Rumors section (I know cause I posted it!) :lmao:

Anyway, I wanted to know if anyone heard anything more about May 23-24 as that was announced/mentioned at a TA event at WDW a few months back.

It's supposed to be related to the release of Malicifent. I already booked my DVC and am making my ADR's tomorrow! LOL....

Just haven't booked a flight yet...

There are a couple of other threads about this here on the DIS...at least one here in the Rumors section (I know cause I posted it!) :lmao:

Anyway, I wanted to know if anyone heard anything more about May 23-24 as that was announced/mentioned at a TA event at WDW a few months back.

It's supposed to be related to the release of Malicifent. I already booked my DVC and am making my ADR's tomorrow! LOL....

Just haven't booked a flight yet...

i am on the same boat i want to book a resort but i want to make sure that it's confirmed which i know they aren't going to confirm till Maleficent gets close to its release date. I dislike that some of the Deluxe Resorts are already Booked for those dates.

I am bumping this as I cannot find my original thread on it...

Anyone hear anything new?

it's killing me two i want to book the same dates as the event last year but holding off. From articles i read they will probably announce something around March as they did last year.

bump....

I am interested also. We had a blast last year and want to do it again. Last year we did 3 parks in 21 hours. This year (if they have it) I want to do all 4 parks in 24 hours.

Already booked the room and have friends lined up to go with me. Now I am waiting for an official announcement please.... waiting is killing me :crazy2:

i read on the chip and co site just now as they released a article today stating it looks like Disney is working on a 24 hour event this year as a character party.

Oh, man, how I hope it will be while we are there. We are leaving on May 24th, so I'll be so bummed if we miss it by one day!!

The official announcement for the 2013 24 hour event was announced the last week of April. So I'm thinking around that time is when we will hear about another 24 hour event over that weekend.

I'm hoping that there is another one, I had a great long weekend trip then with Star Wars Weekends and MK being open 24 hours (even if it was crazy crowded). I have my flights and rooms booked, just in case!

The official announcement for the 2013 24 hour event was announced the last week of April. So I'm thinking around that time is when we will hear about another 24 hour event over that weekend.

I'm hoping that there is another one, I had a great long weekend trip then with Star Wars Weekends and MK being open 24 hours (even if it was crazy crowded). I have my flights and rooms booked, just in case!

I really wish they'd announce it more than a month out! Even last year, I was like...we're DVC, we won't be able to get a room etc..and the flights a month out? Expensive!

I have already booked our DVC and made our ADR's...I've been eyeballing flights but am waiting to pull the trigger until they announce it....I think...

Looks like heroes and villains are the theme this year. I would think they would probably tie in maleficent some how for the upcoming movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter