Has anyone had to pay for the hotel min?

Coloradogrl

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering if anyone has ever had to make up the hotel min, because there guest stayed off Disney Property? This is something I have been pretty scared about having to do

I'm hoping by the lack of responses that noone has had to pay for the minimums! I am nervous about it too. I think Disney gives you a list one month before your wedding of how many room nights you have, with who and where listed. Not sure though. But I'm thinking that will help. Instead of paying for nights that I won't use, I may just extend our stay!

I feel the same way, I'm having a custom wedding but only inviting 15 people, most of which are couples and will be sharing a rooms....we will be turning it into a family vacation to use as many room nights as possible, but I would much rather extend my stay than have to pay for any nights that aren't used....

:bounce:

i dont think this is much of a problem, depending on your number of guests the room mins are 25, 40 & 75 invididual nights. we met & went beyond our minimum, me & fi are there 10 nights.

worse comes to worse you could always let your dis friends know i need to met my minimum want discounted rooms. dont worry & best of luck with your plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter