• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

I got alerts for 8/6 Blue Bayou lunch as well today. No dinner yet, just lunch reservations. (I decided against reserving, because sadly, not much on the menu is appealing to us right now. We're a little picky.)

I have alerts set for 7/9 and 7/11 and nothing. I fear I missed the memo!

How did you book on the DL website or the app? Was it located under Fantasmic dining packages or did you look for a specific lunch time? TIA!
I booked on the website. I grabbed a lunch right on the BB page and thought maybe the dining packages were released and checked the Fantasmic dining packages and saw lunches available. They were all gone fast. I wonder if it was a mistake since there was no announcement.

I haven't had any luck finding a BB reservation for our upcoming trip. Granted, we haven't been to DL in 4 years but I've never had an issue booking BB in the past. What's going on?

I haven't had any luck finding a BB reservation for our upcoming trip. Granted, we haven't been to DL in 4 years but I've never had an issue booking BB in the past. What's going on?
Reservations just reopened this past Thursday. When is your trip?

Just wanted to share my success with you all.... my partner's brood of siblings and their families have decided to pay us a summer visit and wanted to go to Disney.

Of course they gave us less than 60 days notice, so Oga's was fully booked, and they're all dying to go.

BUT!! Yesterday I managed to score a cancelled reservation for our very large group (a feat I thought was impossible) and at a reasonable mid afternoon time.

Big change for this little ol' only child 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter