Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Well I had success getting all of my reservations, at the 60 day mark. I’m in Australia, so this resulted in me waking at 1am each morning 😳

So really happy getting the illusive ones like Trader Sams, Ogas Cantina etc. the only one i had trouble with was Brunch at Lamplight Lounge on the Friday 29th. Nothing was available until 2pm. So I changed plans and got brunch for Sunday instead.

Can someone tell me how you get into Ballast Point Brewery, as I can’t see how to book it, if I change my mind on another booking.
Also how to you get into Docking Bay 7, is it a walk up?

Well I had success getting all of my reservations, at the 60 day mark. I’m in Australia, so this resulted in me waking at 1am each morning 😳

So really happy getting the illusive ones like Trader Sams, Ogas Cantina etc. the only one i had trouble with was Brunch at Lamplight Lounge on the Friday 29th. Nothing was available until 2pm. So I changed plans and got brunch for Sunday instead.

Can someone tell me how you get into Ballast Point Brewery, as I can’t see how to book it, if I change my mind on another booking.
Also how to you get into Docking Bay 7, is it a walk up?

Docking Bay 7 is walk up. I’m not sure about Ballast Point.

Hello!

I have a reservation for Minnie and Friends Character Dining Saturday March 12 at 1020am for 4 ppl that I will be cancelling as I have made another reservation for that time.

Please private message me if you want to coordinate.

I booked dining this week for my 4/29-5/7 trip. I was able to get Storyteller's breakfast & Lamplight Lounge for the times I wanted with no issues right at 8:00 a.m. central time on day 60. I cannot get a good time for Trader Sam's. By the time I went to book today, the only time was 8:45 p.m., and I have kids (who aren't allowed in after 8) so that time doesn't work for us.

Congrats! I got Carnation for 1:20. How's your week shaping up? We have 4/30 Trader Sam dinner, 5/1 Orleans dinner, and Carnation. Trying for Carthay tomorrow I think.

My plans all came through....from Lamplight to Carthay, etc....the ONLY day that I can't book any dining for, is the day of the Star Wars After Dark event, since we're not going during the day and don't have a regular park ticket for that day. So we plan on winging it.

Other than that, all our other plans worked out...which made me happy, since we're meeting our local Disney friends there at the parks.

How have the Downtown Disney places been in terms of getting a table?

Have a group of 7 early May, and no reservations all week, just wondering if there will be standby availability at a place like Ralph Brennan's or Tortilla Joe's, or is everything packed every night and we're looking at quick service dining.

Got my reservations for Oga's at the 60 day mark, but wasn't really prepared for essentially every single reservation at every restaurant to be gone already.

How have the Downtown Disney places been in terms of getting a table?

Have a group of 7 early May, and no reservations all week, just wondering if there will be standby availability at a place like Ralph Brennan's or Tortilla Joe's, or is everything packed every night and we're looking at quick service dining.

Got my reservations for Oga's at the 60 day mark, but wasn't really prepared for essentially every single reservation at every restaurant to be gone already.
Try making two reservations for four. Then ask to be seated together or near each other when u show up.

Are reservations for Blue Bayou not dropping at 60 days out? Today my reservation window opened for May 9 but Blue Bayou showed no times available, even right when it turned 8AM CST. Am I doing something wrong? I have multiple dining alerts set up and I got notifications about Oga’s but nothing at all for Blue Bayou.

Are reservations for Blue Bayou not dropping at 60 days out? Today my reservation window opened for May 9 but Blue Bayou showed no times available, even right when it turned 8AM CST. Am I doing something wrong? I have multiple dining alerts set up and I got notifications about Oga’s but nothing at all for Blue Bayou.
Blue Bayou is closing for an extended period. I think it's opening back up in "summer."

So we CAN book trader sams online? It’s not just virtual queue?
Yes, though reservations tend to "sell out" 60 days out.

also, how to we distinguish between lunch and brunch at lamplight when booking?
The time of the booking. Brunch is only available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday - 9am until 1pm. (Lunch starts on those days at 2pm.) It'll indicate Brunch (or Lunch) on your reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter