Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

do they only release on reservation per time slot? This is bananas!

I am a party of 11 and broke us into 6/5 to get two reservations all week. The closest I can get is 1 to 1.5 hours apart At every place.

I have only done DLR once pre Covid as a 4 top, but WDW has a ton of slots during each time even post-Covid.

I will beg the restaurants to seat us closer to the same time but this is frustrating everyday at 4 am….

also I wish that staying on property gave us 60+ days like WDW.

I am a party of 11 and broke us into 6/5 to get two reservations all week. The closest I can get is 1 to 1.5 hours apart At every place.

At most locations, isn't 12 the party size where they ask you to call in rather than use the online system? You could always try that, then when you get to the restaurant just let them know you're a party of 11, not 12...

At most locations, isn't 12 the party size where they ask you to call in rather than use the online system? You could always try that, then when you get to the restaurant just let them know you're a party of 11, not 12...

I tried to find a specific dining number but had no luck, I called the normal number and she said “ all reservations are done online and you must make 2 reservations and go by the restaurant early that day and ask to have combined‘

the website does tell me to call for help, but offers no number so if you know of one that’s not just the 714-956-Mickey I would love it ❤️

it’s frustrating because the reservations are always like 5pm, 6pm and 7pm unlike WDW where you might get 5:45 and 6.

I tried to find a specific dining number but had no luck, I called the normal number and she said “ all reservations are done online and you must make 2 reservations and go by the restaurant early that day and ask to have combined‘

the website does tell me to call for help, but offers no number so if you know of one that’s not just the 714-956-Mickey I would love it ❤

it’s frustrating because the reservations are always like 5pm, 6pm and 7pm unlike WDW where you might get 5:45 and 6.
Goodness that is annoying. Disney really should do better.

Do DL and DCA restaurant reservations work the same as WDW with the reservations opening up for all restaurants 60 days before at 5am cst? I have hotel reservations at Disneyland hotel for the entire week. Can I book for the entire week from my first day of hotel reservations 60 days out?

Do DL and DCA restaurant reservations work the same as WDW with the reservations opening up for all restaurants 60 days before at 5am cst? I have hotel reservations at Disneyland hotel for the entire week. Can I book for the entire week from my first day of hotel reservations 60 days out?

No. You have to do one day at a time.

We have reservations at Plaza Inn Character breakfast next week. We booked for 7 but now have an 8th person on the trip. I know sometimes you can add a person when you check in... Has anyone ever done this at Plaza Inn?

Our back up option is to cancel this reservation and go with just our smaller family (we also have reservation booked for 3 on a different day).

Finally, does anyone know what the cost has been running for the Plaza Inn breakfast per adult?

We have reservations at Plaza Inn Character breakfast next week. We booked for 7 but now have an 8th person on the trip. I know sometimes you can add a person when you check in... Has anyone ever done this at Plaza Inn?

Our back up option is to cancel this reservation and go with just our smaller family (we also have reservation booked for 3 on a different day).

Finally, does anyone know what the cost has been running for the Plaza Inn breakfast per adult?
YES, $40 PER ADULT not sure of children's current prices!!

Adding an 8th to a party of 7 would not be a problem because you would already be seated at a table for 8. If you were say 4 trying to add a 5th, therefore requiring a bigger table that might cause an issue.

Does anyone know if Magic Key Terrace is taking reservations? I've been checking the site and can't even check for availability. (Feb 2nd) Is it currently walk-ups? Thanks!

Does anyone know if Magic Key Terrace is taking reservations? I've been checking the site and can't even check for availability. (Feb 2nd) Is it currently walk-ups? Thanks!

I've asked this before and everyone has recommended looking a day or two before your dates. I've also heard it's pretty easy to get walkups. I'm planning on doing a walkup next Monday and if I have difficulty I'll try to book a reservation for one of the following days.

I've asked this before and everyone has recommended looking a day or two before your dates. I've also heard it's pretty easy to get walkups. I'm planning on doing a walkup next Monday and if I have difficulty I'll try to book a reservation for one of the following days.

Good info, thank you! And good luck! We just got our Magic Keys on 12/26 so this is our first time trying for it.

Has anyone else tried booking dining today for 60 days out (3/20)? I can't seem to make any.

I don't know what is going on with them, but I have been making reservations every morning for a week at 5 am CST (6 eastern, 3 PST) and that is when they have been opening. For some reason yesterday they didn't open until 8 am CST (9 EST, 6 PST)

Check in 30 minutes and I bet they are open.

Yesterday was extra frustrating for me because I wanted a hard to get reservation for 11 at Napa Rose and I checked 3 million times to see when they would open!

Has anyone else tried booking dining today for 60 days out (3/20)? I can't seem to make any.

I was online when my date opened.... and I did not get one reservation that I wanted... this sucks... I don't expect to get everything but not to get one restuarant is just ridiculous... I was able to secure one for each day for dinner, just so that we could sit down for a meal... not happy about the choices tho....

Can someone tell me if they are seating all the table, or is this still restricted to like 30 percent or something... ?

I was online when my date opened.... and I did not get one reservation that I wanted... this sucks... I don't expect to get everything but not to get one restuarant is just ridiculous... I was able to secure one for each day for dinner, just so that we could sit down for a meal... not happy about the choices tho....

Can someone tell me if they are seating all the table, or is this still restricted to like 30 percent or something... ?
I just keep getting the "unable to check for available times" message! And am I correct that Disneyland doesn't do 60+ length of stay if you're staying on property? Just a regular 60? So for each day of a 3 day visit, I have to get up for 3 days? (I"m so tired--sorry if that's confusing!)

I just keep getting the "unable to check for available times" message! And am I correct that Disneyland doesn't do 60+ length of stay if you're staying on property? Just a regular 60? So for each day of a 3 day visit, I have to get up for 3 days? (I"m so tired--sorry if that's confusing!)

Yes you will need to get up early every day of your trip. It is exhausting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter