Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Managed to score cafe Orleans for my trip in 10 days! Just kept refreshing and checking every day. Except, when I look at the menu, I’m less thrilled?

Maybe i should just stick to CS and mobile ordering and hope I can get into Carthay day of!

Probably. They may be trying to make DL table service less planned, like it used to be.

Note - this is not for the paid Genie+ part, the regular, free Genie will be making recommendations on where to go during your day. (Saying that before everyone freaks out about dining reservations being some kind of cash grab, there's no indication of that.)

Its been confirmed several different times that Disney is intentionally inconsistent in loading reservation slots, and this strategy aligns with the "keep checking back" mentality of an upcoming product launch.
Nobody:

Genie: Looks like Blue Bayou is fully booked. Have you considered……. popcorn cart?

No it doesn't show reservations. I think they will update it once they open reservations like they did for the Plaza inn. You just have to keep checking. The plaza inn opened reservations the day before they re-opened so this could definitely happen with Carnation cafe as well.
I would put money down that is exactly how its going to happen...The day before...I was up early the day PI opened up and never would show anything so I gave up ...then around noonish that day before it opened, I went back in on a whim and checked and there was plenty of availability.....Im not doing the 6am thing for CC....I will wait till I get up cause with everyone flooding the queue at 6 am, its bound to screw up again

I just noticed on the Trader Sam's page:

• Reservations
    From August 15 to September 15, 2021, Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar will be testing limited advance reservations.

I guess that helps explain why I can't get anything for Sept. 27th.

Not to beat a dead horse but ... has there been any indication of Blue Bayou and Oga’s reservations being opened in October?
I've had a Mouse Dining alert set up for a party of 6 at BB for week of 10/25 to 10/28 since 65 days out from 1st day and haven't had any alerts. It's the only reservation we are shooting for and I am worried about getting one for a "larger" group.

Not to beat a dead horse but ... has there been any indication of Blue Bayou and Oga’s reservations being opened in October?
I haven't seen ANYTHING for Oga's or Blue Bayou during my week (10/4 - 10/8). Got the alerts set up, just trying not to freak out. As the philosopher Sir Thomas Petty once wrote, "The waiting is the hardest part."

I have BB reservations for 10/1 and have seen them available for 10/2, but that's all. (Haven't tried for any later than that.) I have been watching for Oga's first week of October (via the two notification services) and nothing has come up.

I have BB reservations for 10/1 and have seen them available for 10/2, but that's all. (Haven't tried for any later than that.) I have been watching for Oga's first week of October (via the two notification services) and nothing has come up.

I have two alerts services monitoring both Blue Bayou and Oga's on 10/12 - nothing yet. I'm been a bit annoyed to date but, today, I'm full on exasperated. We're now 42 days out and all my other reservations were booked more than a week ago. *long sigh*

I’m having a hard time keeping up with how to tell if the reservations haven’t been released yet OR if they have been released but are all taken. Looking for a Minnie’s breakfast reservation for 10/08. The app lists times for that date, but when I click it says “sorry, there aren’t any reservations available for breakfast”. Have they just not been released, or are they all taken? Thanks!

I am in the same situation as the poster above. I am wondering how I can tell if they haven’t released the reservations yet or if they are sold out. We are wanting Minnies on our first day.

I’m having a hard time keeping up with how to tell if the reservations haven’t been released yet OR if they have been released but are all taken. Looking for a Minnie’s breakfast reservation for 10/08. The app lists times for that date, but when I click it says “sorry, there aren’t any reservations available for breakfast”. Have they just not been released, or are they all taken? Thanks!

I am in the same situation as the poster above. I am wondering how I can tell if they haven’t released the reservations yet or if they are sold out. We are wanting Minnies on our first day.

I have Minnie & Friends booked for breakfast on 10/12 and 10/14 ... so they may be sold out, unfortunately. I snagged these reservations as soon as I received the alerts.

Planning to drop one of those dates (not clear which yet), if either of you are interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter