Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Oh my gosh. First time actually reserving since the pandemic. Is anyone having luck with making reservations for more than 4 people? Also I used to be able to hold two reservations for the same restaurant I think. I tried to make two reservations for Ralph Brennan's and it would only let me replace one, I had to frantically sign my husband up for an account to make the second one. Also I could only get tables for 4 and not 5 so I'm kind of freaking out about bringing 9 people to reservations where I have two tables of 4. There are three kids so they can squish on one side.

I am going to try for a few more but we're going to stick to quick service this trip I think if it doesn't go smoothly. As the planner for all of us I'm getting stressed trying to make everyone happy, including myself.

So glad I have you guys to vent to!! Nobody in my circle knows the woes of planning the perfect DLR trip.

This is so insanely frustrating -- trying to book for 10/4, and there is NO availability at any restaurant; also it looks like the whole month of October just opened up, but trying to click a later date just returns an error message. Anybody else able to book for 10/4?

On the small chance that this has not been already mentioned, I found a FB post last night informing that Blue Bayou reservations were only showing up when you searched a time not a meal (ie 3pm vs Lunch). As I had no luck seeing BB come up in my searches I gave it a shot and got a reservation. Just want to pass along the helpful info in case it hadn't been mentioned.

Oh my gosh. First time actually reserving since the pandemic. Is anyone having luck with making reservations for more than 4 people? Also I used to be able to hold two reservations for the same restaurant I think. I tried to make two reservations for Ralph Brennan's and it would only let me replace one, I had to frantically sign my husband up for an account to make the second one. Also I could only get tables for 4 and not 5 so I'm kind of freaking out about bringing 9 people to reservations where I have two tables of 4. There are three kids so they can squish on one side.

I am going to try for a few more but we're going to stick to quick service this trip I think if it doesn't go smoothly. As the planner for all of us I'm getting stressed trying to make everyone happy, including myself.

So glad I have you guys to vent to!! Nobody in my circle knows the woes of planning the perfect DLR trip.
Disney dining is finicky with odd number of groups sometimes. I usually would try for 4 or 6

We ate there for lunch on Tuesday and it was soooo good. Food was absolutely delicious. Good luck scoring your reservation!
Yum, what did you get for lunch? We were able to book reservations today too, and we're looking forward to our first meal at Lamplight!

I just realized I have Oga’s reservations for 9:30 am on the morning we’re starting in DCA, Wednesday, Sept 15th, for 4 people. Anybody want to coordinate and grab those when I release them?

I’m a DL newbie trying to navigate reservations here for the first time. Apologies if this was answered earlier, I couldn’t find:

How absolutely necessary are ADRs on DL property? Is walk-up availability more accessible than it is at WDW? We’re going for 2 park days 9/30 and 10/1 and are planning to be in-park O-C so not looking to stop/go out of our way for a long sit-down meal but those Double-Baked Nachos at cocktails at Craftsman Bar are calling my name!!!

I just realized I have Oga’s reservations for 9:30 am on the morning we’re starting in DCA, Wednesday, Sept 15th, for 4 people. Anybody want to coordinate and grab those when I release them?

HOW did you get reservations for Oga's?! I check 60 days out and nothing.

This just popped up a few weeks ago. I think it was later in the day when they dropped for that time period, it was the only slot available. It may have been a cancellation. What date are you trying for an Oga’s reservation? I see they don’t show hours past Saturday, October 2nd.

I was at work on July 16th ( just checked my email) when I randomly checked for reservations around 7:05am PDT for Oga's for the week of September 12th and got lucky.

I also have a Ogas reservation I’m going to release. This one is for 3 people on Saturday August 7th, so this Saturday. Let me know if you want it by tonight and we can coordinate. We went on Monday, so don’t need to go again. Thanks!

This is so insanely frustrating -- trying to book for 10/4, and there is NO availability at any restaurant; also it looks like the whole month of October just opened up, but trying to click a later date just returns an error message. Anybody else able to book for 10/4?
I don't think October 4 has posted yet. October 2 is the latest date I've been able to get; October 1 and 2 just dropped at 2 AM this morning. So keep checking. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter