Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Just randomly checking myself but PSA : Oga's Cantina showing available for July 22nd at 12:10pm if anyone is interested.

Trying to nab Plaza Inn or Storyteller's for my September trip so super multitasking lol.

I keep getting a server error trying to get to the Storytellers page in Chrome. But I'm able to get to it on other devices, still no button though. I really hope it goes up soon, I can't spend another day obsessively trying to book something at Disneyland 😂

I was not paying attention to my phone with the reservations options after my last refresh I guess. I just looked down and was staring at Storytellers and was like, it's finally here!!!

Got a brunch on 8/1 and late breakfast for 8/4. Not sure yet which one we'll do. Late breakfast would probably suit us better as it'll give us something to do between checking out of 1 hotel and moving to another.

Didn't really think about it before but got a reservation for checkout day at Storytellers since it was available. I am still waiting for Carthay to go live

Does anyone know if Carthay Circle is going to be open for both lunch and dinner? When I looked it up, the menu only shows Dinner.

We got Storytellers but still no Plaza Inn “reserve dining” option available for me. Also this morning there was a Carthay Circle blurb about it opening July 22 but now that’s gone. Hmm.

Got Storytellers for Aug 17 at 10:45 but looks like during the week its a regular breakfast and not a buffet. Looking at it I am not sure if its worth the price. Looking at the dinner menu does not look great either. Might skip it this trip. Waiting for Minnie's now and might jump to that but would have to consider changing my parks up for that.

Got Storytellers for Aug 17 at 10:45 but looks like during the week its a regular breakfast and not a buffet. Looking at it I am not sure if its worth the price. Looking at the dinner menu does not look great either. Might skip it this trip. Waiting for Minnie's now and might jump to that but would have to consider changing my parks up for that.
It says the menu is only through July 21 for Breakfast as they have the breakfast. It seems buffet will start for both breakfast and brunch starting on July 22, they are only open the extra 2.5 hours from brunch time on Fri/Sat/Sun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter