1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

has anyone had saratoga springs rofr'd recently

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by kkolbusz1, Mar 14, 2013.

1. kkolbusz1

kkolbusz1 Mouseketeer

what was the 1st one taken at & what is this new one for? if u don't mine me asking :o)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. jenbelles

jenbelles Mouseketeer

I don't mind at all. The first one was $58pp, Oct UY loaded with 2012 points
    New contract is Dec UY, 160 points, $62 pp. more $ but out UY.

4. kkolbusz1

kkolbusz1 Mouseketeer

I hope we pass! From the stats stand point i feel good about it, but I can feel that ulcer forming already. lol!

5. jenbelles

jenbelles Mouseketeer

The waiting is definitely the hardest part. The DH keeps telling me I have to stop looking at the realty sites until we hear about ROFR. I wish! LOL!!

6. Meggysmum

Meggysmum Mouseketeer

We have only waited one week so far and it feels like a lifetime. When i made the offer I didn't realise that SSR may have a ROFR problem so now I am biting my nails!

7. kkolbusz1

kkolbusz1 Mouseketeer

what did you offer/what are the stats?

8. Meggysmum

Meggysmum Mouseketeer

150 point contract. March UY. No 2013, all 2014 onwards. $58pp buyer pays closing.

I thought I had paid a bit over the odds but wanted the march UY which doesn't come up quite as often. Was pretty happy until I started seeing all the ROFRs, just hoping that because it is stripped we may be lucky!

9. dbs1228

dbs1228 DIS Veteran

I am sure you will be fine - they have not taken ANY stripped contracts even in the 40.00's! Good luck and we can all wait together!:scared:

I will keep you all posted since I am selling a SSR contract that went to ROFR on 3/2 130 points 63.00PP all points coming in Oct 2013. I hope for the buyers disney does not take it! We are waiting 222 BWV 55.00PP this years points and forward submitted 3/6. tick tick tick

10. Meggysmum

Meggysmum Mouseketeer

Found out today that we had passed.

11. kkolbusz1

kkolbusz1 Mouseketeer

YAY! Very happy for you. Now I hope we pass!
    I emailed Sharon yesterday & I haven't heard anything out of her yet. I STILL haven't gotten the revised contract that was supposed to be attached to that formal email on the 22nd. she said I'd get it no later than this week & here it is well yeah tuesday, but I should've gotten it by friday & nothing yet. Emailed Evy 2 hrs ago & nothing yet. IDK what is going on. :o(

12. Meggysmum

Meggysmum Mouseketeer

That must be so frustrating! Fingers crossed for you that it all works out and you sail through ROFR.

13. AddieAidey

AddieAidey Earning My Ears

You poor thing! That is a complete bummer. So they have not even sent you your contract yet and you had an accepted offer on March 20th? That would send me over the edge!

I am sorry, I did not see you had asked me what my stats were.
    160 SSR dec UY. Triple loaded with 320 points ('11, '12, '13) at $66pp. We pay closing and maint. Offer made and accepted 3.14- Contract sent to ROFR 3.18- Still waiting...hopefully next week :)

14. kkolbusz1

kkolbusz1 Mouseketeer

Oh no, we're in ROFR, sorry. they just haven't sent the contract for my records. I know it isn't THAT big of a deal, but it should've been sent on the 22nd of march with that email & it wasn't. Sharon said we'd have it no later than the beginning of this wk, still nothing. emailed her yesterday & nothing yet.

15. kkolbusz1

kkolbusz1 Mouseketeer

So you are just 2 days ahead of us. UGHHH! ISN'T IT JUST DRIVING YOU NUTS! I WANT TO KNOW ALREADY!!! are you going through fidelity?

16. kkolbusz1

kkolbusz1 Mouseketeer

evy sent me the contract for my records...:)