Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by kkolbusz1, Mar 14, 2013.
what was the 1st one taken at & what is this new one for? if u don't mine me asking )
Log in or Sign up to hide this adverts.
I don't mind at all. The first one was $58pp, Oct UY loaded with 2012 points
New contract is Dec UY, 160 points, $62 pp. more $ but out UY.
I hope we pass! From the stats stand point i feel good about it, but I can feel that ulcer forming already. lol!
The waiting is definitely the hardest part. The DH keeps telling me I have to stop looking at the realty sites until we hear about ROFR. I wish! LOL!!
We have only waited one week so far and it feels like a lifetime. When i made the offer I didn't realise that SSR may have a ROFR problem so now I am biting my nails!
what did you offer/what are the stats?
150 point contract. March UY. No 2013, all 2014 onwards. $58pp buyer pays closing.
I thought I had paid a bit over the odds but wanted the march UY which doesn't come up quite as often. Was pretty happy until I started seeing all the ROFRs, just hoping that because it is stripped we may be lucky!
I am sure you will be fine - they have not taken ANY stripped contracts even in the 40.00's! Good luck and we can all wait together!
I will keep you all posted since I am selling a SSR contract that went to ROFR on 3/2 130 points 63.00PP all points coming in Oct 2013. I hope for the buyers disney does not take it! We are waiting 222 BWV 55.00PP this years points and forward submitted 3/6. tick tick tick
Found out today that we had passed.
YAY! Very happy for you. Now I hope we pass!
I emailed Sharon yesterday & I haven't heard anything out of her yet. I STILL haven't gotten the revised contract that was supposed to be attached to that formal email on the 22nd. she said I'd get it no later than this week & here it is well yeah tuesday, but I should've gotten it by friday & nothing yet. Emailed Evy 2 hrs ago & nothing yet. IDK what is going on. (
That must be so frustrating! Fingers crossed for you that it all works out and you sail through ROFR.
You poor thing! That is a complete bummer. So they have not even sent you your contract yet and you had an accepted offer on March 20th? That would send me over the edge!
I am sorry, I did not see you had asked me what my stats were.
160 SSR dec UY. Triple loaded with 320 points ('11, '12, '13) at $66pp. We pay closing and maint. Offer made and accepted 3.14- Contract sent to ROFR 3.18- Still waiting...hopefully next week
Oh no, we're in ROFR, sorry. they just haven't sent the contract for my records. I know it isn't THAT big of a deal, but it should've been sent on the 22nd of march with that email & it wasn't. Sharon said we'd have it no later than the beginning of this wk, still nothing. emailed her yesterday & nothing yet.
So you are just 2 days ahead of us. UGHHH! ISN'T IT JUST DRIVING YOU NUTS! I WANT TO KNOW ALREADY!!! are you going through fidelity?
evy sent me the contract for my records...
Separate names with a comma.