• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone had bottled water delivered to their resort?

yes, I remember you giving this tip awhile back, and I put it in my favorites and I"ve been passing it on since, so thank you! I do wish I ordered a 2nd case in April tho, it sure did go fast.

I'm terrible, last time we went I ordered a total of *six* cases delivered in two shipments -- there are four of us and we drink a lot of water! I will be so sad if this service is discontinued anytime soon.

I'm happy so many have been able to take advantage of something I suggested. I've saved so much money from tips offered on these boards that it was nice to be able to return the favor. :goodvibes

I did this in September when we stayed at SSR. My case came a little "light". It seemed the box broke open and some bottles fell out. I am sure it was UPS. We only stayed 3 nights so we didn't use the whole case anyway. It's a great deal.

What a great tip! Thanks. We'll be arriving in October with a 7 month old and were thinking of preshipping a box to ourselves there with babyfood and other things she may need. ANyone else ever done this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter