• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone gotten their free Universal tix yet? UPDATED!!!!

CRAP! Isnt that how it goes?
I was going to the mailbox everyday before work to check adn the ONE DAY that i said forget it I will go after work tonight is prbably the day their sitting there waiting on me. lol

I will check tonight after work I HOPE THEY ARE THERE!

I got mine yesterday and I didn't even know I had won, we will now plan to go memorial weekend..

Got my ticket today. Unfortunately our plans fell through and will not be going until at least 1/10. DH couldn't get the time off we want.

We got ours in Upstate NY today and SIL got her's in FL today!

I too got mine in the mail today :cool1: though I never received any notification that I had won - just a looong survey. I also signed my mom up for the drawing (different address) and she received a email right away that she had won. She too received hers today. Had no plans to go again, since we just went in Jan, but now are thinking about going in the fall.:banana:

I got mine today also. I just got back from our WDW trip Sat. so I can't imagine I'll get to use it. I think alot of people are in the same boat. It's great for you who get to make use of it though! :)

I received mine today:goodvibes
Don't know if we can squeeze it in by 12/30. Wish I could add a no expiration option!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter