Has anyone gotten their DL Vacation DVD?

I ordered it and I got yet another Disney World DVD last week, but this one had a section for Disneyland. I'm hoping this was a mistake or it's because I'm in Canada...they shouldn't be advertising it as a disneyland disk if it's mainly about Disney World.

What I found wierd was that I couldn't how to order the DVD without the link someone posted. A coworker of mine wanted one so I went to the DL website, didn't find it, we did several searches on the DL and still didn't find it. That's wierd. Does DL want people to have it?

As far as I know the link that was posted is from the old site, before they revamped it. The Canadian one still had old years (2003?) listed. That would be why you can't find a link for it on the main site - because it's not really supposed to be there.

Not sure why you think the link I provided is old. It says this on the page Order your FREE DVD and take a sneak peek at the Disneyland Resort 50th Anniversary celebration! So it is deffiently a current DVD. The Canadian link is the link that they provide for Canadians.

Disneyland is notorious for making it difficult to order a video/dvd. You have to use their contact us link to do it in most cases.

Got mine over the weekend. Haven't watched it yet, but it did come from Florida and says Walt Disney World "Happiest Celebration on Earth" vacation planning kit.

I would guess that the little bit that "TheZue" talked about regarding Disneyland is the so called "sneak peak".

I'm a little disappointed that the DVD wasn't completely about DL, but then again, I've never been to WDW - and it was free.

Tony

disneychrista said:
I would be very upset if that is what we got, as a disneyland video. I already have the WDW DVD.

me too! I'm hoping the above poster ordered the wrong one! DL should've had theirs available before WDW! Are the two parks ran by two different people? Its like they are not connected sometimes.

I ordered my DVD from the orginal link posted in the previous thread. I ordered it the first day the link was posted (before the canadian link was added to the post). I even remember seeing "Disneyland" at the top of the promo DVD case. What I ended up getting was a "Happiest Celebration on Earth" vacation planning kit for WDW. I've tried again, using my spouses name and our PO BOX. I guess I'll just wait and see.

Tony

djm99 said:
the two parks ran by two different people? Its like they are not connected sometimes.
They are run by different people/branches. Just as the Movies, Stores, TV, etc are all run by a different person/branch of the bigger Disney Co.

I just took a look at my WDW Planning DVD for this year and the cover is different then the one they are showing on the website when you order what is suppose to be the Disneyland DVD. So I am hoping that there is still hope that this is a Disneyland DVD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter