Has anyone gotten deluxe package with new code?

atisikitabasket

Mom Always Said I was a Little Off
Is anyone getting packages for the Deluxe with any of the new codes? If so can you post your info ie: party size, type of ticket, hotel and Y or N on the dining plan and what the price came out to.

I found a bunch of Mods and Val but couldn't find package prices people are getting for the deluxe.:surfweb:

I am trying to figure out if the new codes is better than the discount I already have.:confused3

Thanks a million!

no:sad2: i was going to upgrade to an ap since we will be going about 11 days within the next year. So when the rates came out this morning there was nothing available. So i don't need the agravation of calling all the time:mad:

i did book the cbr with the visa code the other day the one with the dining included for our dec trip... a few hours ago i bought
a 10 day pass through undercover tourist becuase i need it for my
next trip in about 12 days...

I did get a rate on Monday for DV holders. I got the WL, courtyard view, 7 nights, 2A, 1C, 4 day MYW park hopping with dining plan. I originally had a plan books for WL, standard view and called to try and add visa code, but they didn't have standard view, just courtyard. So I took it and still saved about $339.

nope:mad:
we are booked 11/30-12/10 with a split between GF and Poly. nothing
no ap, no aaa, no visa rate

I got a few quotes on Tuesday morning with my pin code for Deluxes (with 10 day PH and dining for 2A, 1C); here are the rates for 12/7-16:

Contemporary GW, GV: 4008.44
SSR or OKW studio: 3512.41

Also got a quote for a 2BR villa with dining and 10 day PH for 4A, 1C: 7730

AKL and WL weren't available; I didn't ask about any other deluxes since those prices were out of our range. We ended up booking POR.

We were able to get a rate using the Visa code for Beach Club 12/1 - 12/5. We have dining and 10 day PH w/ no exp for $4240. That's for 4A and 1C.

Ok then buy the looks of it probably won't be better than the rate I have now.

CR GW GV 6 nights
2A 1-13yr old 1-5yr old
Dining plan
7 day park hoppers
$28XX

I think that is a great deal I already have and looking at the other prices I don't think the new codes will be any better what do you all think?

Yes, we got the Poly GV room for 6 nights, two adults, 5 day MYW park hopper tickets, DDP, and trip ins for a grand total of $3010.78 in regular season! I am so happy! :banana: Maggie

We got WL for 11/15 - 11/21 (7 day PH + dining; 2a/2c) $3560 including insurance. They also had BC std room avail for $3915

Liz

Ok then buy the looks of it probably won't be better than the rate I have now.

CR GW GV 6 nights
2A 1-13yr old 1-5yr old
Dining plan
7 day park hoppers
$28XX

I think that is a great deal I already have and looking at the other prices I don't think the new codes will be any better what do you all think?

WOW!! That IS a great deal!! :thumbsup2 What are your travel dates?

We are going Dec. 15-21. I guess I will call and just see what prices they are giving me but I think it will be hard to beat the price we already have but it is always worth a shot

I called and the CM didn't even give me any # he said no way would the new deal be any better than what I had. so I guess that took are of that to bad I couldn't have back the 45 min. I wasted on hold. :rotfl:

BWI CL 12/8 - 12/12
MYW Plus Dining
Insurance
10 day PHP
2 AD & 2 Children

Original price: $4,260.38
With code: $4,044.38
Savings: $216.00

I'm hoping a code for room only will become available. We're also staying at GF and AKL, but no dining or tickets.

old reservation:
beach club water view room only
3 people dec 2-10

New reservation"
Yacht club water view with 9 day MYW hoppers
3 people dec 2-10

booked it online around 3 pm. when I went back a few minutes later to check for a friend, it was gone. I guess I was just in the right place at the right time.

Dec 1-5 AKL standard view, 8 day park hopper, dining plan, 2A 1C = $1674.46

Also staying at Dec 5-9 at CSR, but you only asked for deluxe.

GF GV 11/8-11/13
2A 13yr 9yr
6 day hopper
no dine
$2861.00
Saved $551 with Visa code

called 8:30 am

:dance3:

WL courtyard view
11-15 to 11-21
2 adults, one child 11, one child 3
7 day park hoppers
DDP
$3293
This is about $650 off full price:)

WL Courtyard View (general code)
11/25-12/1 (6 nights)
1 day base tickets
dining plan
2A/2C
$2364

will split with my
POR std view (pin code)
11/22-11/25 (3 nights)
8 day base tickets
dining plan
2A/2C
$1462

Wilderness Lodge
Courtyard View
12/9-12/15
2 AD / 1 Child
park hoppers/no water parks/dining plan

$2794

all equals up to one happy me! :cheer2:

Our stay before;

POR- Nov. 18-23rd
2a/3c
dining
6 day myw with hopper

Total- $2698.55

After general code

BC- same dates
all other the same.

$3275.00

Would have been $3789

We were Happy:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter