Has anyone gone to DHS on 1st Star Wars Friday?

MICHELET

Earning My Ears
We would not be interested in photos or autographs. My son would like to do the Jedi Training and we would all like to ride Star Tours, but other than that just interested in the rides and regular shows. Was it really busy on the 1st Friday? If so, would it be better to go the following Monday? 7 out of 9 of my group has never been to DHS, and I want them to enjoy it without being crazy busy.

I havn't personally been but have been researching all things Star Wars Weekends as our trip is planned during that time but we won't arrive until the Sunday of the 1st weekend. From what I have found online (mostly here) the first weekened and first day of every weekend are busier b/c of the new exclusive merchandise that is available, but if you aren't there to get the goods then you will experience normal waits for stuff and above average waits for Jedi Training and Star Tours. Most of the SWW fans are standing in line to meet the actors or charecters and purchase merchandise, watch the parade and the day ending Hoopla show, they will visit the other things in the park but primarly are there for the SWW events. If your group can ONLY visit DHS one day and you want to do 'everything' I would recommend visiting on a Non EMH non F! day. You will miss Fantasmic but avoiding SWW, EMH and F! will get you lower crowds and less waits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter