Has anyone found any at Home Buisness that work??

WonderWomanDC said:
One thing that I have heard of is offering an errands and/or shopping service for elderly or disabled people in your community. You can do these tasks at the same time as you do your own. Also I know some people do things like drive others to doctor's appointments, etc. I know that's not quite at home, but for those SAHM whose children are in school from 9-3 it might be an option :)

I do this kind of work and it is fantastic! I make $12 an hour and I work for one lady. I do everyday stuff like cooking, laundry, groceries. It is so flexible and I am lucky enough to bring my daughter if I need to.
I would highly recommend this if you enjoy elderly folks!

frstimer128 said:
I do this kind of work and it is fantastic! I make $12 an hour and I work for one lady. I do everyday stuff like cooking, laundry, groceries. It is so flexible and I am lucky enough to bring my daughter if I need to.
I would highly recommend this if you enjoy elderly folks!

that sounds great! how did you get started? :) :)

I was lucky enough to find it in the paper. I didn't need any nuring skills for the job. It is real simple.
There are a lot of jobs like that in my area offered by agencies. My title would be Homemaker, or Care Taker. Take a look in your local paper.

Good Luck!

Lorikr65 said:
I never thought that mystery shopping was legit!!! How do you go about doing it and how much can you make?? We go out to eat at least once a week and would love to do it free/discounted!!

Thanks - Lori

There are many legit companies; just be sure YOU are being paid, not PAYING some company. Of course, it also depends on where you live and whether or not anyone cares about customer service and product quality in your area. I will PM you with a list of companies I have done work for.

The best starter site is http://www.mysteryshop.org/shoppers/shoppers_list2.php

They are the group that offers certifications. I haven't done that yet, and you don't have to be certified to mystery shop, but I have seen better shops that were just offered to the gold and silver certified shoppers. I am considering it. :)

Good luck!

Cindi0511 said:
There are many legit companies; just be sure YOU are being paid, not PAYING some company.

Exactly!!!

Here is the link to the ACT grading site:

http://www.act.org/aap/writing/readers.html

And from this site:

Prospective applicants will have the following qualifications:

* A bachelor's degree or higher
* Current teaching experience (preferred)
* Experience teaching high school English to juniors and seniors (preferred)
* U.S. citizenship, resident alien status, or authorized to work in the U.S.
* Reside in the U.S.

:love:

Well, I qualified with no teaching experience, but with a post-graduate degree (not in English).... we'll see what happens next.

Hi I would really appreciate the link to pearson to grade high school tests

thanks

kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter