Has anyone ever taken a Mediterranean cruise with RCCL?

cindy21494

<font color=660099>Just the facts, ma'am<font colo
My DH and I are thinking of taking a Mediterranean cruise with RCCL and were wondering if anyone on here has done this? We are bringing our DD's who will be 7 and 13 when we go. I am a little nervous doing this, since this will be the first time we are flying outside of the US. I would love to here your experiences and whether our DD's are old enough to enjoy it. I love DCL, but after next years trip DH says he is ready to try something else (unless Disney goes to the Mediterranean in 2007, then we will be one of the first to book :goodvibes ).

TIA, Cindy

We are sailing on the Voyager to the Med next May with our 17 yr. old. It will be his graduation present. We are debating on bringing on our 4 yr. old-he has Aspergers syndrome-an austitic disorder. We will be leaving the 16 month old with his grandparents. I too am concerned with the length of the flight if we bring him with us. Angel

I would love to hear about it when you get back. We are hoping to do one the summer of 2007. I just talked DH into doing one longer than 7 days (he doesn't like vacations to be longer than that :rolleyes: ) so I think it will be a 12 day on the Jewel of the seas going to England, France, Ireland, Scotland, Norway, and the Netherlands. Are you flying in the day before? I am wondering how the transfers will work at the airport and then the Hotel.

We have done 3 Disney cruises 2002,2003,2004 and in 2005 we did RCCL Adventure of the Seas Southern. The children are 16,15,11. They loved the last RCCL so much we are booked on the 7 day Med cruise next August leaving out of Barcelona. If disney were going to the Med. we would have considered it however the price is so much more for Disney than RCCL and the kids didn't have a problem with RCCL.
Being from Canada, we always fly in the day before the cruise and would always recommend doing this. We are planning on flying into Barcelona 2 nights prior to the cruise just to give the kids and ourselves enough time to adjust to the time changes before hopping on the ship.

I'm sure your children will enjoy the RCCL ship. They are different but both lines have positives and negatives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter