• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone ever stayed here?

dizzymomx4

Mouseketeer
We have a 5 night stay booked at the Town and Country Resort, San Diego for June 30-July5th. I am getting nervous because of the reviews. Has anyone ever stayed at this property? Any information would be GREAT!! We have 2 garden rooms booked.

Thanks !

Is this the property on Hotel Circle?

We stayed there several years ago for a convention center function and thought that it was fine -- tower room.

Where did you see the bad reviews?

gary

Yes the hotel is in Hotel Circle. The reviews are on Trip Advisor.

Thanks for your response :)

A good friend of mine stayed there last summer for 3 nights. She was not exactly happy with it. Not sure what in particular, but she did say that it was NOT what she was expecting according to the website. I guess it depends on what your needs are during your stay. I have not stayed there personally, so I cannot say if it is a great place or not. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter