• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone ever received a reply from Disney?

my complaint was that i got 50 mickeys and nothing happened i have since been told that the prize is useless to me. now i know not what to do when i am in vmk apart from attempting to speak to people so long as disney approves the words i use. (they don't like you saying SANDWICH)

I think they only respond when you tell them you have been baned or the community leader thing

I actually got a reply!! (see below). However, I still have received no help with my problem, even after I wrote to say I still need help. I've now writtent to Player Support over 35 times . . .

Hi,

Are you still experiencing this problem?

Thanks,

--
VMK_april
Player Support
VMK

>I am writing to you for the 20th time and have still not received any answers to my questions. VMK continues to crash 2-3 seconds after I enter a land, despite the fact that I have plenty of memory and use the latest version of shockwave. WILL YOU PLEASE HELP ME! It has now been OVER TWO AND A HALF MONTHS and I have received no help. This is truly atrocious customer support.

Here's the message I received when I told player support I was indeed still experiencing the same problem:

<<Thank you for your email.

We have closed your original help request, because we felt that our last email to you answered your question. If you need more help, please use the VMK Help Tool again and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Here's the tool:

--
Player Support
VMK

iplawyer said:
I actually got a reply!! (see below). However, I still have received no help with my problem, even after I wrote to say I still need help. I've now writtent to Player Support over 35 times . . .

Hi,

Are you still experiencing this problem?

Thanks,

--
VMK_april
Player Support
VMK

>I am writing to you for the 20th time and have still not received any answers to my questions. VMK continues to crash 2-3 seconds after I enter a land, despite the fact that I have plenty of memory and use the latest version of shockwave. WILL YOU PLEASE HELP ME! It has now been OVER TWO AND A HALF MONTHS and I have received no help. This is truly atrocious customer support.

I never thought anyone would ever make a thread like this. I was going to make one but i never thought people would be this interested. I Lost my gold mickey ears without trading them and I have messaged them On contact us like more then 5 times and Ive told my CL friends and Ive used the call for help :(

The best response I had was in a trade room a few nights ago. There was a boy offering to trade inferno for my space suit, if I would just click accept then he would give it to me. I knew it was a scam and I reported him. Then another girl in the room offered to trader a code for inferno so I reported her.

A few minutes VMK Lion himself walked in to talk to people about trading and what not to do. I thought that was pretty cool.

I also witnessed a "fight" with two girls saying all kinds of stuss name calling I reported them and a few minutes later they both disappeared. One is on my friends list and she has not shown up since so I am guessing she was banned.

Reply from Call For Helps? Those happen (I don't report very often...I don't feel the need for most of the people I come across) very quickly...VMK is always on hand when it comes to dangerous behavior on VMK.

Replies to e-mails sent through the Contact Us forms...I haven't gotten anything back. Not even about my banning appeal!

So is the consensus that we don't get anything from VMK e-mail ever? @_@ They probably can't get through the junk they get to actually answer the valid questions lots of people have. In all...it's disappointing.

I can't help but think Disney would take the stance of Roger DeBris of "The Producers" when it comes to this issue: "They're losing the war....excuse me??? It's too downbeat!!"

I got replies to 2 different e-mails that I sent. The replies came about a week and a half after the original submittal. In both instances, the problems I was experiencing in the game had been fixed by the time I got the replies.

Mommyotter said:
Well I dont know if I did the right thing or not... but I reapplied for Community Leader (after receiveing the question email weeks ago and no response). AND.... I resent the email with the answers to the quiz again, kinda sprucing up my answers ;) Lets see if I get a response from either one now :hourglass :listen:
It worked for me. Woot! I think they like very detailed answers that go way past the point of answering the question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter