Has anyone ever ordered a lunch item at dinnertime from Chefs de France?

E

eeyoresmom

We will have PS's for Chefs de France for dinner but my DD really would like a crepe dish that is only offered on the lunch menu. Should I ask? Has anyone done this before? TIAprincess: princess: princess:

Haven't done it at Chefs but I have ordered dinner items during lunch at San Angel and they were very happy to accomodate me.

Its Disney - just ask!!!!

another option might be get a really late lunch seating...we did that for sci fi pre fantasmic( 3:55= lunch 4:00=dinner there but know the times are different for different rests.) and were told by a cast member the time in the computer for your PS is the meal you have so with us even if we get seated at 4:30 it is still "lunch". (I was concerned cause we are using a vkl voucher) menu applies too so you could get what you want .

if you want to go later I would call the rest. ahead of time to ask if her heart is set on it cause I notice the price is less at lunch.I wonder about them being willing to let you get a less expensive item unless maybe they will since it is just for one in your party. no one ever seems to mind if you want to spend "more"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter