Has anyone ever heard of a SHARED PASS instead of a babyswap?

zaja4

Earning My Ears
I was told by a friend that there was this great method they used in june 03. Her husband rode any ride with 2 of their kids and the wife and 3rd younger child went somewhere else. When the ride ended the husband asked the cm for a shared pass for the wife and 2 older kids to ride again later. She got a pass that she said was like a fastpass, but better because could be used anytime, anyday. I can't find anything about this in any book or message board. I have read about baby swap, but for that, the 2nd adult has to wait and ride immediately, which can be difficult for a sleeping or cranky infant. Has anyone else heard of it ? Is it as easy as she says, and how do you enter with the pass, if it is for a ride where fp is not offered?

They gave us fast past type tickets for the other parent (and Kids) to go ride. I don't think they had any kind of time on them, they said just to go through the fast pass line. They did this mainly on rides like Tower of Terror and Rock and Roller Coaster and Test Track. It is very nice not having to wait in line with them and being able to go find a bench or a/c. If they do not give you a ticket on some rides, I would send the spouse right away so that a CM will recognize that you are doing Babyswap. I hope this made some sense for you.

We got a pass like this in the Fast Pass line. It was a Child Watcher Pass. We always got them at the beginning of the fast pass line from the person who takes the fast pass tickets. It says it's good for up to 3 people. I suppose you could use it later that day or another day, but we always used it immediately since we were right there.

This is great info, since I have 3 little ones and will be sure to use this on our upcoming trip! What a great way to ride some rides we always have to miss or avoid having the littliest ones go crazy from waiting. If they have this for Dinasaur, I can kill time with my DD at the Boneyard and then actually get to ride it another day. Kind of a bonus for being slowed down by the rugrats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter