Has Anyone ever done this???

Triple O.G.

Earning My Ears
hello All! My next trip to DW will be an off site excursion in november and my first time travelling on my new AP!!! The question I have relates to EMH. I was staying on property back in May and the person I am traveling with as well as myself have our KTTW cards from then. Is it possible to attend evening EMH and simply flash the old KTTW card to get onto the rides if we are in the parks before they close?

Thanks in advance for your help!:cool1:

You'll probably find the infrequent Cast Member who isn't checking very carefully, but most will turn you away. Sorry.

If you really want to go to one or two of them, renting a Value room at Disney just for the keys will give you access to EMH from the moment you check in until the end of your check-out day. In Value season, especially if you can get a good discount, this can be pretty affordable.

Renting a campsite tent only space will also get you EMH and its unlikely you will be taking away a space from someone for a tent only in Nov.

I doubt it, but there is a post floating around talking about how people are cheating Fast Passes, using old ones like a year old. I also ran in to a fellow who is a Local AP holder that told me that trick.

That's a lot harder than it used to be---last summer, the Fastpass format was changed to make the date much larger, and easier to read.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter