• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone ever done the Metabolism Test with Body Composition Analysis

jmjlmad145

Earning My Ears
Was it worth it? Did you find out anything you didn't know or anything that you found helpful to know?

We did it on our Mexican Rivera cruise. They try to sell you a bunch of stuff...I wouldn't do it.:crazy2:

We did it on our Mexican Rivera cruise. They try to sell you a bunch of stuff...I wouldn't do it.:crazy2:

I was about to post the exact same thing, found out they really, really, really want to sell you a bunch of stuff. Otherwise, just go to your doctor, they'll tell you without trying to sell you products.

I was about to post the exact same thing, found out they really, really, really want to sell you a bunch of stuff. Otherwise, just go to your doctor, they'll tell you without trying to sell you products.

I am so glad I posted and got honest answers... now, I won't waste the money. :)

Ditto!!! Just enough info to get you in the door then they start with the sales pitch.

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

You'd get more from 30 minutes with a well-qualified trainer.
7 years ago, I did this on Princess because it was free. Same experience as what PPs have mentioned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter