Has anyone ever done the Castaway Cay Island Cruise excursion?

I haven't been yet....but that will change in about one month. :thumbsup2

When I posted to a thread a few months back therre was a great review of it. From my understanding it is pretty quiet and peaceful with a taped tour guide of the island....including it's pirate history. You ar eablet o see parts of the island you would have never seen otherwise, including the crew area and sea life. We are doing it on our cruise in Aug as something different on CC this year. I'll be sure and post a report when I return.

:goodvibes Kelly

We haven't personally done this one, but some people we were travelling with in March did it. They said it was just okay--not bad though--just okay.:confused3 We had read a lot of bad reviews about some of the island reviews for our eastern though, and we actually loved them. Good luck!

MB MinnieGirl,

That would be great! I'm looking for something for my Mom to do that is interesting, but with a very low activity level. She doesn't do very well in the heat, but she loves to take pictures!

Last year she was gong to do the glass bottom boat tour on CC, but we read so many bad reviews of it that we ended up canceling that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter