Has anyone enjoyed the Star Wars Quest

DarthJLC

Mouseketeer
Leave me some feedback regaurding what you thought of my Star Wars Quest MGM. It was one of the top rooms in VMK yesterday. Let me know what you thought. Thanks and may the force be with you. :3dglasses

I didn't get a chance to try it out, but my mom did. She said she really enjoyed it. Also mentioned some creative spellings of characters and planets, LOL. :rotfl2: Even though I didn't attempt it yet, it's nice to see a virtual event related to SWW. We were there last year for 2 of the weekends and had a blast. :)

DarthJLC said:
Leave me some feedback regaurding what you thought of my Star Wars Quest MGM. It was one of the top rooms in VMK yesterday. Let me know what you thought. Thanks and may the force be with you. :3dglasses

I used to be a huge SW fan! Can you show me the quest some time?

Thought it was an excellent quest, especially for the SW buffs out there. Looking forward to any future quests you may have in store as I really enjoyed this one. Finally a quest I knew all the answers to!

I can't find the third crystal but so far ~ It's Great! ~ Tony the tiger.

It was awesome! I'm a BIG Star Wars fan and this was a great quest for me! Keep it up!

I did enjoy this quest. Thanks DarthJLC! You worked hard on this one I know. I loved the different spelling of names you used, like woo key and yo duh. Very thrilling to say the least. :thumbsup2

hey! I was in there yesterday and started it but had to leave so it timed out. It was cool.. but I don't know much about star wars so I need a lot of help lol. My brothers were always into it but I only know what I do know from them.

Thank you for all of your responses. I just returned this weekend from Star Wars Weekends at MGM Studios. I met the actors that played Boba Fett and Jango Fett, and bought lots of cool stuff. This was that last weekend of this event, and so with the close of Star Wars Weeekend, I am closing my Star Wars Quest. I am opening a new quest titled DarthJLC's WDW Ride Quest with new questions. This one is strickly trivia and you can win awesome prizes. Hint: The answer to one of the questions is "Star Tours". :wizard:

Just wanted to say I enjoyed your Star Wars quest very much. It is obvious you put lots of time and effort into it. Thanks again for the great quest.
:thumbsup2

P. S. Hope you had a great time at Star Wars weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter