Has anyone else had one of THOSE days???

fairytalehaven

Mom of 2 furry girls ~~~Yes, I have dreams, hopes,
Where your head is about ready to explode? And if you try to fix the problem your afraid you may make it worse? :confused3

Waiting on our loan closing. The company never called us to set up a date. Today I get a call from the sellers secretary stating our closing will either be MONDAY OR TUESDAY. I told her, isn't the title company suppose to call us? She said that they called a real estate company, that we aren't even dealing with then contacted the seller. I continued to tell her that those days wouldn't work because husband had to work. The title company should have called us last week and set up an appointment with US. Not the other way around. This is what these people do for a living, they can work around their schedule. My husband can't especially since we are trying to save up money to build this house.

It's just really irratating to me because people don't do their job and then expect you to rush around to meet their needs.

Through this whole process NO ONE had to wait on us. We always got things done in the time we were suppose to. But everyone is always calling us like we are holding things up. This process is really testing my nerves. And that make me want to stop this whole thing. AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Building a house eh? :scared1: You know, that is one of the most stressful thing I've ever done in my life, and I've done it twice. Things never go smoothly. It's just the nature of the beast. I'm sorry to hear that you've hit a bump, but it will all work out in the end, and you'll have your house. Just try to keep a good perspective on things, and try to keep your eye on the prize. Both times we built, we saw our neighbors filing for divorce shortly after they finished thier new homes. Just too much stress for some to manage. If you're only having "one" of those days, count yourself amongst the fortunate. Take a deep breath and keep moving forward. :wave2: :sunny:

I had one of those NIGHTS last night at work. I was so stressed that my neck was stiff. I couldn't even move it or my shoulders by the time I got home this morning...and I'm still pretty creaky. I'm taking some Xanax to work tonight, just in case.

Yup, had one of those days yesterday and it spread into the first half of today. I think things are a bit better though.

:grouphug:

I have had 3 of those weeks, let alone one of those days!!!!!!

My dearest friend was in the hospital for 2 weeks with unexplainable excruciating abdominal pain. During this time, I had to leave to go on a business trip for 4 days. My downstairs bathroom is being gutted to be renovated, so the entire house is covered in a fine layer of dust. We are having a JCAHO visit (hospital accreditation that ahppens every 3 years) next week, so the whole place is in a tizzy. Friday we are going to New Hampshire to watch DJ's friend ride his bike up Mt.Washington.

I am totally drained....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter