Has anyone else ever been fired from Pinecone?

Hedy

<font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind
Or am I just special? :laughing: :confused:
I haven't gotten an e-mail from them in a while, I e-mailed them and was informed that my household's account was purged to keep their membership current.
I've never heard of this before, and frankly, I'm a little irked no one told me. I'll miss Pinecone surveys. :(

When you were given the chance to "downgrade" to $3/per survey, did you take it? If not, I wonder if you were purged for being too "expensive." :rotfl2:

Maybe your demographics no longer match what they need -- like you aged into an age bracket they don't get much call for? (Darn that getting older!) Or, if you went a while without answering their invites (out of town, busy with other things) they assumed you were no longer interested? I have heard of that happening. I guess you could ask why you were purged.

Bummer, though. Sorry. :sad1:

I agree, I think they were forcing everyone to "choose" the $3 surveys otherwise you would be fired. Stinks, though! Don't feel bad, unless I aged out (is 30 aging out? :confused3 ) I haven't had anything in months.

I was working for Pinecone about 5 years ago and one day out of the blue I was sent an email that I was no longer needed and i never got any explanation :(. It stinks I loved doing surveys and getting paid, since then I have yet to find any other surveys like that.

A few months ago I told Pinecone that I wanted to stay at the $5 surveys. I was doing ok with it, still getting them every so often. But today I received a "survey" basically saying that they were kicking me out unless I took the $3. Really kind of stinks because I have been with them forever. There is no loyalty..........

When you were given the chance to "downgrade" to $3/per survey, did you take it? If not, I wonder if you were purged for being too "expensive." :rotfl2:

Maybe your demographics no longer match what they need -- like you aged into an age bracket they don't get much call for? (Darn that getting older!) Or, if you went a while without answering their invites (out of town, busy with other things) they assumed you were no longer interested? I have heard of that happening. I guess you could ask why you were purged.

Bummer, though. Sorry. :sad1:

I bet that's it, I was a $5er.
stinks though. Oh well, at least I have SR and Mysurvey...haven't been doing Lightspeed or Your2cents as much as I was sick of not qualifying.

I'm also currently testing a product for them. I'm in the "30 something" group... but I've only been a member since April. popcorn::

I too was "fired". Not sure if it was the $5 vs $3 thing...or if it was because I was simply too busy to answer every survey immediately. Honestly, I think it was the latter. Due to some personal circumstances, I wasn't spending as much time on the computer. One day the surveys just stopped coming. Not that I care too much...I was spending way too much time on the computer (she says as she sits browsing the Dis ;) )

When I was first presented with the option to stay at the $5 or go to the $3, I chose to stay with the $5. Right after that I bet I got two survey's in a row to do for the $5, and even a product to test for the $5. Well about a week ago I got an email stating I either had to take the $3 or basically be fired. So I took the $3 rather than be fired. I never did a whole lot but the occasional survey and product test was nice. Oh and I'm 49:scared1:

LOL I was "fired" this morning in a survey because my panel was no longer needed, but guess what there's room on thier NEW panel that pays $3 and enters you in the weekly drawing. I was one of the $5 panelists who did not switch a few weeks ago. They could have saved everyone a lot of trouble and just said "look we're not going to pay $5 anymore here's the new incentive plan". I switched but I'm not sure I'm going to last, but it was funny.

I bet I was fired, too! I haven't heard from them in ages. I actually never even gave it any thought until I saw this thread. Shows how much I cared about Pinecone, I guess. :rotfl2: I don't recall getting an email about the $5/$3 thing, so I'm betting they purged me then for failing to reply. I guess I might have deleted that email accidentally. I honestly don't recall getting one. Or maybe I was fired before that? :confused3 Maybe I should email them for employment confirmation. :rotfl:

Add me to the list. I was fired too. I was one of the $5 people. I don't think it was worth it for $3.

I was a $5 person too- for 4 years or so. When they started getting cheap, they stopped sending me emails. Just one day didn't get any more.

I was so sad. It was the one survey program that I would do- take a survey, get a $5 check. There was no "pre-screening" or anything lengthy prior to the survey.

I think about it every once in awhile and I do miss it!

A few months ago I told Pinecone that I wanted to stay at the $5 surveys. I was doing ok with it, still getting them every so often. But today I received a "survey" basically saying that they were kicking me out unless I took the $3. Really kind of stinks because I have been with them forever. There is no loyalty..........

yeah, I got kicked off today too. They did give me a chance to stay on for $3 per survey....NO!!!

I may have got the $5/$3 thing but the e-mails from them are always so wordy that I just click on the links

It may have to do with teh $3.00 I think it is everyone at $3.00 or you get the boot now. Not happy :sad2: I've been with them a very long time (even before they were known as pinecone)

How many surveys do you get in a typical month?

If it is a lot, then $3 isn't bad. But if it is once or twice a month, what's the point?

How much in an average month do you guys make from Pinecone?

How many surveys do you get in a typical month?

If it is a lot, then $3 isn't bad. But if it is once or twice a month, what's the point?

How much in an average month do you guys make from Pinecone?

I think my best month was about $18. That was the first month or two, and then it tapered to nothing. I was in the $3 tier from the get go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter