• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone eaten at Yambuki?

I recommend it. Pretty standard Japanese menu; good quality food. It gets good reviews.

I ate there in December. It was a bit pricey but we loved it.The food was tasty and the atmosphere was relaxing. I will definitely go back when I'm next at DL...........

Not until February 2008:headache: :headache:

It's pricy in the grand scheme of food but pretty good price-wise considering it's Japanese and Disney.

I was there Tuesday and didn't have a good time. They were one chef down and food took forever. We saw the manager come out a few times. The food was still good, although we left before they made a roll we ordered.

I have had better times there though.

My best friend and I ate there a few weeks ago and we loved it! Our courses were timed to arrive just perfectly, the sushi, tempura and miso soup were absolutely delicious and our waitress was wonderful (wish I could remember her name)! I also loved the decor of the restaurant and the waiter & waittresses uniforms! Highly recommended. :thumbsup2

thanks everyone! my husband loves Japanese food and really wants to eat at this restaurant for our "date night" without the kids. I've never had Japanese food before, so it will be an experience for me!

We have dined here twice and enjoyed it tremendously both times. Very good sushi, atmosphere great, service good, too. It costs about 20% more than our sushi bar here at home, but hey, it's Disney, and we do get a 10% discount with our annual passes. So, all in all, it gets a thumbs up "yes" recommendation from me. You know, there are always several foodie threads here asking for favorites dining spots and I always forget to mention Yamabuki - Silly me!!!:confused:

I know people who rave about it. I'm not a Japanese food fan, but, I know people who do enjoy it quite a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter