Has anyone eaten at WP Express Westside on DDP?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
I didn't know there were 2 WPE on the DP- we've only eaten at the DTD Marketplace location and enjoyed it immensely. I recently heard mention on these boards about a Westside location (not the actual Cafe- it's cafe express), which is also on the DP. The menu here on the DIS shows some tasty (and pricy!) options for lunch/dinner. I'd love to try the asian ribs for lunch, but I want to be sure this is covered by a CS credit. Has anyone eaten here on the dining plan, and were there any limitations? Are they stricker than the Marketplace location?
On our way next Friday! :banana:

We were just there last week and were not informed of any restrictions for the DDP. I did learn that the Marketplace location is owned by a different company than all restaurants on the West Side. The major difference that I was aware of between the two locations menuwise were the desserts offered. At Marketplace, the choices were creme brulee, chocolate chip cookie, and brownie. At the West Side, the choices were carrotcake, key lime pie, brownie, and chocolate chip cookie. I ate at both locations...link to my review is in my sig...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter