Has anyone eaten at Ohana twice during their stay?

tami82

DIS Veteran
I have two reservations for Ohana one on Monday @ 4:40 dinner and another on Wednesday same time. I am definitely eating there on Monday but wondering if i should keep the Wednesday also. As of now that is the only dinner reservation that is available on Wednesday for any of the places i wanted. would i enjoy it so much the first time that i would want to go back two days later?

We did, although we did one breakfast (on a Monday) and one dinner (on Friday). I don't think personally I'd do dinner twice two days apart (although maybe during a longer stay if there was like a week between ADRs). The food was very good, but since it's a set menu you'd pretty much be doing the same meal over.

Hello .......... We really enjoy eating at Ohana's but we have never done it twice in the same week.

I hope you have a 'Great' vacation at WDW!

Doug / datgrt@fw

My bf told me he wants me to try to get 'Ohanas every night for our next trip:rolleyes:. That's how much we love it. We've eaten at probably 95% of the TS restaurants at WDW and there's none he gets as excited about eating at like 'Ohanas. So, yes, I would totally do twice in one trip. I just love the ambience and that they don't rush you in and out (sometimes the service can be slow). The food's pretty good too (although we only eat the salad, shrimp, pork dumplings, chicken wings, noodles, and dessert).

if you like it go for it, we did last year with LTT and we fine with it. The prior year we had a few duds so we decided we would rather have a repeat of a sure thing-Enjoy

We usually do a breakfast and dinner there each trip. My dh would gladly eat there twice in one trip, my 11 year old too. While I think it is good I would rather try someplace different as I am not such a big meat eater. But, if there was nothing else available I would go back again. Enjoy.

thanks everyone! Im the kind of person when i like something i like to stick with it so i guess 2 nights will be no problem

We are actually eating there three times! Going for breakfast twice and going for dinner once. I may end up cancelling a breakfast...not sure. But I have heard how fantastic the breakfast is and I am a breakfast eater on vacation!

Please let me know if you decide that once is enough. We have been trying to get reservations there for the longest time and we will be there next week the same time that you are. That is my favorite restaurant! Thanks! :)

We have. We have done both breakfast and dinner in the same trip, and another time we did dinner twice. We love O'Hana so for us, its not a problem. I have also done this with Sci Fi and Chef Mickey's as well as Goofy's Kitchen (that one is in Disneyland but same concept). We have our standby's and we generally can't get enough!

My husband wants to eat there every night for our next trip, but he's settling for dinner there twice. If I'd say okay to a third time, I'm sure he'd jump on the chance, too. :goodvibes

I would opt to eat there Wednesday to assure that Lipoa is your entertainer :dance3:that night....I have heard that she has Monday and Sunday off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter