• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone done the Scuba Dive in Cabo San Lucas

kventventx

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone has done the 2-tank dive in Cabo San Lucas? I was specifically wondering if you get the dive boat from the ship or do you have to tender to the pier? Thanks for any help.

My wife did it a few years ago and was not impressed. The company that was used did not even check credentials of the divers. She took the tender from the ship and went to a location at Cabo to catch the dive boat.

We did it last April. You tender in and go to the Dolphin complex. There you get your gear and head to a boat. It a very short ride out to the dive sites. You are pretty much diving off of the beach that runs the length of the bay. There are some neat things to see there but its just OK diving. The water was in the 60's and that shocked us, but other than that we had fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter