Has anyone done the "60th Tour" (free when you're staying onsite)?

tanyaegangibson

Lover of Theming, Hater of Mean People
I just called the GCH to ask them if they could fax a copy of any week's "Grand Adventures" schedule for this month. (It helps me plan meals around some of the cool activities that are offered. Yeah, I like to plan. Too much. But only for DLR.) A "60th Tour" is now listed in addition to the Art of the Craft and Happiest Hotel tours. Has anyone tried it? Thanks so much in advance!

I have read about it and heard its for any one not just hotel guests its on Tuesday and Thursday and I think one of the weekend days at 1 pm. It looks neat.

I would love to know more about this. How far in advance can you get the "adventures"? I will be staying at the Paradise Pier from Nov 28-Dec 5th and would love to know the schedule!

Does anybody have any more info about the tour. Sounds interesting.

Tanyaegangibson, do you mind posting a picture of the schedule? I know it may change before my trip, but it would be great to get a general idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter