• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone done any of the Grand Gatherings?

DisneyMomJen

DIS Veteran
I just found out that my cousins family will be joing us in Disney this summer. We are very excited! I have been trying to think of fun events to do while we are there and then I remembered the Grand Gatherings which I really do not know anything about. We will all be on the meal plan. I consider myself a Disney Expert, but this is really making me think. Can anyone recommend fun things for us - there will be 10 total and are any of the Grand Gatherins part of the meal plan? Thanks!

I just started looking into it today. There are four events/dinners that only grand gathering participants can do. You have to register with disney as a group first. Then you can go from there. Three of the events can be used on the dining plan. They costs 2 credit each though. The fourth event (Magical fireworks voyage) has to be paid with cash.

Grand Gathering Info

Let me know if you find anymore info. I'd like to read some reviews. I'm interested in the International Dinner at Epcot.

Richie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter