Has anyone done a Passport of snacks around the world?

mommy2paisley

DIS Veteran
I've seen some for drinking, etc., but I haven't seen any for snacking around the world. DD would LOVE to do this if I could find one that's printable! Anyone have one.....especially one we could personalize? Please!!!

Hi There

I have started to work on this (had a request on my thread).
Not sure this is what you are looking for but here are a few of the pages.

Still working on the other pages and the cover...
Let me know what you think.. size is 4x6

Hi Pat
Just dropping by to say
They look Wonderful! Great designs Hon,thank-you for sharing.
Hugs Mel:hug:

Those are perfect, Pat!! You (and so many other Disers) are so creative and talented!!!

Mel, thanks for doing our coupons!!! Love them!

Thank you for the nice comments, Glad you like what I came up with....:goodvibes

Here are the rest of the pages, a front cover, a owner page, an empty page for comments...

I am just posting all the pages again, with front and back..let me know what you think..( I am not so sure I like the cover colors, I can change them to whatever color you think would look best,suggestions are welcome. might also try to come up with another cover for the bigger kids)

Covers 2014. (there are 2015 ones in my PB-album)

Owner-page & Comment-page:

Country-Pages:

Back-cover 2014 ( there are 2015 ones in my PB album)

Thank you for the nice comments, Glad you like what I came up with....:goodvibes

Here are the rest of the pages, a front cover, a owner page, an empty page for comments...

I am just posting all the pages again, with front and back..let me know what you think..( I am not so sure I like the cover colors, I can change them to whatever color you think would look best,suggestions are welcome. might also try to come up with another cover for the bigger kids)

Covers 2014. (there are 2015 ones in my PB-album)

Owner-page & Comment-page:

Country-Pages:

Back-cover 2014 ( there are 2015 ones in my PB album)

These are AWESOME, Pat!!!!! My daughter will LOVE doing this at Epcot!!!! Our entire family (well, maybe not DS yet, as he just turned 3 and has only been when he was 15 months old) LOVESSSS touring Epcot and trying new foods......DD loves trying on hats and other things for pictures for our scrapbook.....so this will be so enjoyable to add to the fun!!! Thanks for posting them here!!!!!! We start travel Friday, so I gotta get to printing!!!!!!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter