• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has Anyone Done a B2B 7 Day on Fantasy?

Queenofthecastle

<font color=red>I may be the Queen, but the Tag Fa
We are considering doing a B2B Eastern and Western on the Fantasy. We've done a B2B 4/3 days on the Dream before, but we haven't cruised in a while and are playing with this idea. It will be really expensive, but other than that does anyone have any experience to share? Is it too long? We really enjoyed the B2B dream, but it was way too short. We've done a 10 day Southern before, and that was about the right amount of time. We don't mind going through the same restaurants since we love to try different things on the menu. Shows we don't mind skipping the second time around so we can relax elsewhere on the ship. Castaway Cay twice, yes!

We are considering doing a B2B Eastern and Western on the Fantasy. We've done a B2B 4/3 days on the Dream before, but we haven't cruised in a while and are playing with this idea. It will be really expensive, but other than that does anyone have any experience to share? Is it too long? We really enjoyed the B2B dream, but it was way too short. We've done a 10 day Southern before, and that was about the right amount of time. We don't mind going through the same restaurants since we love to try different things on the menu. Shows we don't mind skipping the second time around so we can relax elsewhere on the ship. Castaway Cay twice, yes!
We did our B2B Eastern/Western Fantasy cruise last September. Disclaimer here: we prefer the longer cruises, so it didn't seem "too long" for us. In fact, we did a 4 night Dream cruise just before it as well.

No doubt that we would do it again (and probably will).

Last edited:
We are getting ready to do a B2B in July - Western first and then Eastern. I can't wait for 14 days of relaxation. I love 7 day cruises, so I can't imagine that 14 will be too long.

I did it and loved it, second week was more relaxing.

We have done several B2B's on DCL and love all of them. It really saves us money by not having to make the 2,500 RT drive for a second cruise. Took my parents and their friends on a 7-night cruise and on the 5th night let them know they were driving home without us. We stayed on another 7-Nights. The time does not seem slow, you are kept very busy IF you want to be kept busy or you can just relax. We will probably do another B2B later this year.

Last edited:
Never did a B2B but did 15 day PC crossong.
I love being on the ship for that long.
When you hit day 4 and you know you have 11 more night rather 3 is just unbelievable feeling.
The one advantage to PC is it one cruise so nothing repeats. But for me I never miss a show even i seen 11 times before.

I'm not sure I could stay away from cruising long enough to save enough for a double dip on the Fantasy!

I've done the 12 day med cruise and am on the 15nt EBTA next month. Longer is better in my opinion. So relaxing. For the price of a B2B on the Fantasy you may want to look into one of the specialty itineraries like the Panama Canal, transatlantic, or Europe cruises. With airfare, it's probably comparable to the B2B Fantasy price.

We did a B2B on the Fantasy 2 years ago with our DDs. We did1 week in an inside room and 2nd week in a balcony room. We also did early dining and then late dining. We were able to skip the shows the 2nd week which gave us more free time in the evening.

We did the first 2 Fantasy cruises as B2B. We generally do a minimum of 14 days. Last year we scheduled a WBTA with the first PR. The longer the better with us as well.

our favorite thing to do, we have one coming up in the next little while. that one started out as a b2b2b but due to dh's work we had to cut it short by one of the weeks.
to answer your question, no, its not to long. imo its to short. way to short. we have the first sailing out of p.c. of the oasis booked and if we like that ship we may very well be doing b2b2b's on it, which would be about the same price as the dcl b2b. if we don't like it then more b2b's on dcl. its all good!

Thanks for all the feedback! We've decided to book the b2b on the Fantasy in October. 14 days on the Fantasy will be amazing and relaxing!!! We'll have to switch rooms though, but no biggie, we pack lite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter