Has anyone bought the Wedding DVD case from Disney?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by dmslush, Jul 27, 2007.

1. dmslush

dmslush <font color="navy">If you don't let your dog poop

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyFairy19

DisneyFairy19 Disney Bride 10-4-08!!! Annual Passholder!!! Been

No, but I think I am going to have to buy it now!!!!:goodvibes

4. JaxTeach

JaxTeach DIS Veteran

I ordered it a while back and agree it is very nice! I like that there is a place for a wedding photo as well. And the price can't be beat (well, I suppose it could change since it's on Disney Shopping :laughing:).

5. dmslush

dmslush <font color="navy">If you don't let your dog poop

I've watched the price for sometime now, because of course, I didn't want to give one penny more than I had to for it. LOL

The price goes up every so often, but $16.99 is the lowest that I have seen it, so I thought I should go ahead and order before it went back up again LOL

6. princessdisneybelle

princessdisneybelle DIS Veteran

Yes I have it! I love it. Got it months ago with all the other stuff to go with it. Very good quality.

7. mmmsarah3

mmmsarah3 Mouseketeer

I have it! I was very impressed too! I also got it when they had everything on sale! My FMIL was mad that I bought it, because she wanted to get it for me, but i just had to I couldn't beat the price! i also got the glass slipper cake serving set and was impressed with that as well.

8. cryssi

cryssi <font color=blue>Kabocha<br><font color=green>Look

I got that awhile ago, too! Of course, we still have to edit our wedding video so we have something to put in it...:rolleyes: I also got the personalized frame and photo album...lol

disneyshopping is an addiction...

9. DVCGirl49

DVCGirl49 Mouseketeer

Yes, we too got them a while ago. I thinkwe had found it on sale and had one of the discount codes too. It was great deal and definitely would have been worth the $$ even if it had been full price.