Has anyone bought from KMA, Keeping Memories Alive??

bcarson

Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I will second Or
They seem to have really good prices. When you look it up the address is actually scrapbooks.com. I was hoping someone had a shipping coupon or something! Thanks!

I've ordered from them, but haven't got it yet. Just ordered a few days ago...I'll let ya know!

I have ordered from them several times. I buy packs of all the same color paper, so I have a lot that matches. I get both 12 x 12 and 8 1/2 x 11, and they also match each other. I have bought other things from them too, and their prices seem low to me. I don't remember ever seeing a coupon or discount, but they will send a printed catalog. I look through mine frequently. My favorite part, though, is the boxes they use for shipping! They are slightly bigger than 12 x 12, about an inch thick, and perfect for packing supplies in! I use 2 or 3 of them, and nothing else, when I am packing lightly to go to crops -- rulers and cutters and most supplies fit right in. I also use them to store paper in at home, that I don't use very often (seasonal), as they are very sturdy.

I have ordered from them before and was quite pleased. Quick shipping and the prices seemed good.

I like KMAs products, but I can't help with the shipping info. There outlet store is right down the street from my sister's house so I go there whenever I visit her, it gets very expensive.

There is a big sign in the window that says they accept competitors coupons, but I don't know if that applies online. It doesn't hurt to ask though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter