Has anyone booked through Vacation Central Florida for Windsor Hills

masim

Mouseketeer
Has anyone booked through vacation Central Florida, Dave Robinson for a condo at Windsor hills. I received a quote from him for $299 plus tax and a $75 cleaning fee for 7 days. Just wondering if anyone has experience with him. Thanks.

We are staying at the end of April in one of their condos. So far everything has been perfect, I did a lot of research before choosing prospective rentals for WH and found mostly positive reviews and all our questions were answered (good customer service thus far) so we booked through them. We leave in about a month, so I'll report back when we return :)

My wife and I have stayed at Dave's places many times and I can't recommend them enough. He runs a good operation in our opinion and the homes/condos are in great shape.

My wife and I have stayed at Dave's places many times and I can't recommend them enough. He runs a good operation in our opinion and the homes/condos are in great shape.

I am glad to hear this! :) We have had nothing but a wonderful experience thus far working with them. I have emailed questions and Dave responds very quickly and seems like a really nice guy who cares about his business, it makes me feel very reassured about renting through them. I also appreciate that their contract is very straightforward and all questions are answered thoroughly.

I called a couple other places and asked legitimate questions (that weren't answered on their website but important info needed for reserving the unit, policies etc., I wasn't just being a pain lol) and didn't get the same feeling I got from vacation central florida so we went with who we felt most comfortable with.

We have. I'd rent from him again, but only if I got a discounted rate. His rack rates are a little higher than some of the renters you will see mentioned on the DisBoards.

We did have a few minor issues that caused us a bit of heartburn, but nothing that was too serious. If you have questions about our personal experience, please feel free to PM me.

The $299 rate is really good for this time of year. In fact, when I got the email I posted the information on the Budget Board hoping someone would be able to use it.

The place we got was clean and decorated beautifully. All of the communication was spot-on and timely. We had a wonderful trip.

I would recommend them and would stay there again.

Good luck.

Thank you all for the input. If we decide to stay at WH we will use Dave. Still trying to decide between WH and WBC.

Another plug for Windsor Hills through vacationcentralflorida. We have stayed with them in a townhouse and wouldn't hesitate to again if I decided to stay offsite.

We have rented from them three times and have a fourth booked for the end of April. Never had a bad experience and everything was always exactly how it looked on the website videos. They have also been great with customer service. We had a townhouse booked last year when one couple in our group dropped out. They had no problem moving our booking over to one of the 3 bedroom condos. One of the nice things I liked about them is that they don't hold a security deposit that you have to fight to get back at the end of your rental. One thing to know before you book is that not all the condos are owned by Dave. There are three or four couples that own the different townhouses and condos on the website. Dave is always the first point of contact but once you have a reservation and deposit booked the remaining communication will be directly with the condo owner. They all know each other and if you have any issues you can always go back and contact Dave.

Keith

Any more recent reviews? We are looking at one of their townhouses for a last minute May trip and I can't find any reviews of the house.

We stayed in one of his units last January (Unit 204 - a 3 BR unit in Windsor Hills). Usually we go with something a bit more lavish, but it was a last minute trip and I wanted something cheap in case I had to cancel (medical stuff going on at that time). So we booked it -- great price. As another poster said, he has videos on his website and the units appear just as shown there. No surprises. He's also great to work with -- will answer any questions you have (promptly too) and follow up with you as your date approaches. Good experience!

We stayed in one of his units last January (Unit 204 - a 3 BR unit in Windsor Hills). Usually we go with something a bit more lavish, but it was a last minute trip and I wanted something cheap in case I had to cancel (medical stuff going on at that time). So we booked it -- great price. As another poster said, he has videos on his website and the units appear just as shown there. No surprises. He's also great to work with -- will answer any questions you have (promptly too) and follow up with you as your date approaches. Good experience!

thanks for your feedback. I just booked, so I will update this thread when we get back.

Coming back with a review. We rented 2526 Maneshaw through Vacation Central Florida.
We had no problems with Vacation Central Florida - the transaction was easy.
Here's my review of the unit - I tried to post it on their site but something is messed up with their "captcha" so I can't post anything.
This was our second stay at Windsor Hills and we love the location and the convenience of having our own bedrooms and bathrooms. The unit was very clean and was mostly as pictured. The kitchen was adequately supplied for the limited cooking we did. Our main gripe about this rental was the beds - they are extremely mushy and covered in a cheap waterproof cover that is noisy and hot. The next door neighbors had new mattresses delivered while we were there and we were jealous. It was also annoying that there is a discrepancy between the signage in the house and the rental agreement - the signage says that you need to wash towels before leaving and the rental agreement says that no cleaning is required. Since we had already made plans based on not needing to do any cleaning on the morning of checkout, we followed the rental agreement.

We are booked in December/January for 2533 Renshaw through www.windsorhillstownhouse.com. It's a 3BR 3BA end unit and everything has gone very smoothly so far. The owners even live in the UK...of course they have a local management company. Excellent price for the week, especially considering it's over a holiday!

Not Windsor, but with vacation central:
2017 We recently booked a single home in Kissimmee with a pool, 2865. We were told the pool heat was an extra charge. As we were renting the end of December, we decided to pay the $25 a day pool heat charge.

I specifically explained to management that my elderly parents were traveling with us & we will be swimming every day.

We drove from Michigan to arrive at 7pm our first day ready to swim only to find out the heat was not turned on for us.

We were told how to turn on heat but heater was broken...should say STILL BROKEN as other posts were similar to ours with replies from management stating heat was refunded & heater was broken but fixed now...NOT.

We texted Management the heater was broken & we want a refund. We were told they would send someone out, no one came.

Both toilets were broken when we arrived & plumber was sent out next day.

Contract states you must remove your garbage from the home or be charged. We went to put in bins next to house to find they were full to the very top. We were only there for 3 days & we pulled bins to the curb even though it wasn’t our garbage.

We ended up taking our garbage with us to throw away elsewhere.

Extremely Disappointed!

I have booked on three separate occasions in Windsor Hills condos with Dave. All units have been clean and in good repair. Transactions were smooth & he has always returned emails quickly. The last condo we rented was through vacation central but owned by Lee and Sue Ellen Waedekin, condo 304. Again the condo was well maintained and clean. Lee and Sue Ellen were a joy to work with. In all the condos via Vacation Central the beds were okay. Sure I would like better, top of the line comfortable mattress but these were far better than the mattress at the All Stars or Pop at Disney and I have always paid about the same or less for a week here as I would have onsite at a value resort. I prefer the space a condo provides our family vs all being crapped in a standard hotel room. I would not hesitate to book with Vacation Central again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter