Has anyone booked then got an e-mail code?

d96j97

Disney NUT!
I was just wondering what the chances of me getting an e-mail code or a postcard now that we have already booked the WL? Has this ever happened to anyone?

Last year we booked in early Feb 2004 with the Disney visa code for a May trip. We got an email a few weeks later, it lowered our rate by $10 per night. Then in March, AP rates came out that were exactly the same as the email rate.

Yup, I booked ASMo about 2 weeks ago, came home last Friday to a postcard. Value Resorts $59 for our date, so I called and was told (after about 10 min. on hold) that I couldn't have ASMo for that price, but I could have ASMu. I switched to save $40 for that 1 night!

We booked All-Star Movie last year and a few months later we recieved a card in the mail for 59.00 a night. My DH call and we had to change to the All-Star Music.

I had booked the "5 plus 2" package, when I received an email with a PIN. The room would have been cheaper than what we were paying per night with the package. However, since we were getting 2 nights of room AND 2 extra days of tickets for free, it didn't come out cheaper overall. I didn't realize at the time how rare these emails are! I got all excited over the weekend when I received another email from Disney. Only this time it wasn't a code, it was an "invitation" to receive a free DVC video. I went ahead and ordered it, thinking that at least they'll know I'm still interested!

Christy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter