Has anyone booked then got an e-mail code?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by d96j97, Jan 24, 2005.

1. d96j97

d96j97 Disney NUT!

I was just wondering what the chances of me getting an e-mail code or a postcard now that we have already booked the WL? Has this ever happened to anyone?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. javaj

javaj DIS Veteran

Last year we booked in early Feb 2004 with the Disney visa code for a May trip. We got an email a few weeks later, it lowered our rate by $10 per night. Then in March, AP rates came out that were exactly the same as the email rate.

4. DisneyFreak43

DisneyFreak43 Mouseketeer

Yup, I booked ASMo about 2 weeks ago, came home last Friday to a postcard. Value Resorts $59 for our date, so I called and was told (after about 10 min. on hold) that I couldn't have ASMo for that price, but I could have ASMu. I switched to save $40 for that 1 night!

5. LauraAnn630

LauraAnn630 See you in April 2011!

We booked All-Star Movie last year and a few months later we recieved a card in the mail for 59.00 a night. My DH call and we had to change to the All-Star Music.

6. bamagirl@hrt

bamagirl@hrt DIS Veteran

I had booked the "5 plus 2" package, when I received an email with a PIN. The room would have been cheaper than what we were paying per night with the package. However, since we were getting 2 nights of room AND 2 extra days of tickets for free, it didn't come out cheaper overall. I didn't realize at the time how rare these emails are! I got all excited over the weekend when I received another email from Disney. Only this time it wasn't a code, it was an "invitation" to receive a free DVC video. I went ahead and ordered it, thinking that at least they'll know I'm still interested!

Christy

7. aaronlisar

aaronlisar Mouseketeer

How do you get an email for the code.... Where do I sign up?

8. donnabc

donnabc Mouseketeer

I'd like one of those please :goodvibes Where DO you get one?