Has anyone booked Cypress Pointe thru hotelmartusa.com

jjjbennett

Mouseketeer
Hotelmartusa.com has the 3 bedroom listed for $86 a night including tax. Hotel Kingdom says they cannot not price match that rate not exactly sure why the reasoning was that they could not get Cypress Pointe to validate that rate and therefore they could not match it. Personally it sounded like it was just so low they couldn't bear to give it to me. They did say they would let me cancel my hotelkingdom reservations without penalty if I wanted to book through hotelmart. I called hotelmartusa.com and they said that it does not require a timeshare tour since hotelkingdom said it must. Anyway has anyone used hotelmartusa for Cypress Pointe?

Also if anyone knows .... how far or close is Cypress Pointe to Universal?

I do not have any information on hotelmartusa.com, but I stayed at Cypress Pointe in Dec. and had a great time. It is nice and spacious. We booked thru hotelkingdom and paid around $120 a night for a three bedroom (two BR and a lock out). $86 is such a great rate that it almost sounds too good to be true!! If you book with them make sure that you get information in writing about your reservation and call cypress point before you go to make sure that they have everything correct concerning your reservation on their end. I hope someone that knows something about hotelmartusa comes along to give you some insight!! Good Luck and Have Fun!!!

pcottrell-
Did booking through Hotelkingdom work out ok for you? I am thinking of booking through them for Nov. at Cypress Pointe and was a little nervous since I had never used them before.

I have never used hotelmart,but i have used hotelkingdom and they were wonderful.We have stayed at cypress pointe and we loved it.

Hotel kingdom seems to be up and up it is just that hotelmartusa has the 3 bedroom at Cypress Pointe available for for about $50 less a night then hotel kingdom and hotelkingdom refuses to match hotelmartusa so I am trying to decide if it is safe to book through hotelmartusa as I will save almost $500 on my stay in August.

Hi Everyone,

I have booked through www.HotelmartUSA.com twice in the last year and have booked through them again to arrive in late October. I always stay at Cypress Pointe and have stayed in their 3 bedroom villas. Their rate is $86 tax inclusive and DOES NOT include a timeshare tour. They book you directly. My cousins also just got back from Cypress Pointe and stayed in a two bedroom Villa.He had a blast. I was concerned about having to take a tour and asked them about this when booking.They assured me that they book strictly villas only with no strings attached. They were right. I highly recommend Cypress Pointe and www.HotelmartUSA.com. Infact my company are coming to Orlando in March 2004 for a convention and have already booked 6 villas through them. Enjoy!!

Hi Guys,

We've used hotelmartusa twice before and both times had great experiences. We did book Cypress Pointe for a great rate and did not have to take a timeshare tour.We also booked Vistana Resort through them In June and received our 5th night free. They always have great specials and seem to have better rates in Orlando than the majority ( and believe me i did my research).I think this is because they are an Orlando based company and probably have good local contacts.Anyway book in peace and save some cash. I have nothing but positive comments about them and the two above resorts i have stayed at.

Thanks for the testimonials about hotelmartusa. I'm taking the plunge and reserved with hotelmartusa. I booked a Cypress pointe 3 bedroom for $688 total for 8 nights in August. That was about $450 less than my reservation at Hotelkingdom for the 3 bedroom at Cypress Point. I tried to use the Rate Champion at hotelkingdom to get them to match the $86 rate but they refused. So much for their guarantee. Hotelkingdom did waive the $10 cancellation fee since they would not pricematch hotelmart and I have cancelled and been refunded already.

It hard to believe if Cypress Pointe is as nice as everyone says that I could be staying in August in a 3 bedroom villa for $86 a night which also includes tax. I originally thought that hotelkingdoms $128 + tax was a good deal.

Sorry, I just caught up on tis thread and did not see your question to me about hotlekingdom. Just to let you know hotelkingdom worked fine for us, but I see that you are booking thru hotlemartusa for the great price that you found. I am glad you got feedback on them and were able to take advantage of the big savings!!! Hope you have a great trip!!!!

jjjbennett-please post a report when you return. I am interested in your rate and Cypress Pointe. Have a great trip!!!

I haven't been there but be careful. While doing my research I noticed there's a Cypress Point Grand Villas and a Cypress Point Resort. Not sure if they're different but I did notice them separately listed on HotelKingdom with the Resort's 2BR being $25 less than the Grand Villas. HotelMart only shows the Resort. The info page on HotelKingdom does show the same address for both, but I'd call to be sure. I know from staying at Vistana Villages that it's far superior to Vistana Resort. Anyway let me know because I'm interested too but haven't had time to call. Good Luck!

Yes you are correct there are two sections with the villas being newer and larger. However persons on this board have said that both sections are nice and according to the front desk you are not necessarily gaurenteed the villa section over the resort section even if you book the villas for the extra price at hotel kingdom. I'm just repeating what Cypress Pointe said. They said they try to accomodate request but cannot promise a specific section. That being said I would hate to pay a lot more for the villas and then not even get it. I'm fine at the older or newer section

Thanks jjjbennett!! That sounds like encouraging news. I'm looking for December so let me know how your trip goes.

you are charged the total amount when reserving whether you go through hotelkingdom or hotelmartusa.com

Are you sure the $86 rate is for the CP Grand Villas? It seems to be for the Cypress Pointe resort. Hotelkingdom has the Grand Villas for $120 per night, which I think are supposed to be newer and nicer.

The resort and villas are two separate phases of the same resort. The villas are newer, but they both look nice. If you do a search, you can see the difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter