Has anyone been upgraded for Aug Repo?

nordkin

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering if anyone has been upgraded on the August Repo cruise. I received my assignment today and was not one of the lucky ones, but was wondering if anyone has been fortunate enough to receive an upgrade.

My guess is that there were / are very few upgrades on this cruise. About 100 days out there were rooms in cat 11 - 5 (but no 7's) then around 60 days there were rooms for cats 11 - 8. Looks like now we are down to cats 11-9 (and I bet that there are very, very few of these available).

No upgrade for me either - still a cat 9 - oh well, at least we are on the ship

The availability on the ship seems to be changing every day....sometimes within hours. This am, they were showing a 6 available again as well as a 9,10, and 11. There's actually a lot more availablilty now than there was when I booked. At that point, I took what I could get--wouldn't have been my choice, but at least I was on the cruise!

No upgrade here....and many people are getting room assignments now.

No upgrade for us either, we are in cats 4 and 5...the cat 4 location is definitly not my first choice either but it beats working and staying home :goodvibes

Pauline

No joy here. We got our Cat. 9 assignment today -- to 2002 -- a room labeled as "noisy" on the DCL Tribute site. Boo, hiss.

I wish I could be in a noisy room on the repo....
:sad1:
We had a beautiful Cat 6 reserved, but the construction project at school got messed up and now I have to start back August 15th.
:sad:

since some Aug repo cruisers have received their cruise docs today, I'm guessing that room assignments are done (or close to being done) and upgrades will become less and less likely in the next four weeks (unless there is a wave of cancellations at the last minute).

No upgrade here...still our Cat 9 room that was assigned to us on day one of booking.

MJ

Well sorta, we had a GTY 10 which normally would be an inside stateroom but we ended up with a Secret Porthole Room which has an obstructed view porthole but still a porthole. :bounce:

No upgrade.... just a room assignment..... happy with the location.... GTY 6..... It's getting closer!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter