• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone been to the Yatch and Beach Club??? :)

heatheranninman

Earning My Ears
I am so happy to say that in just 3 days i will be off on my way to Disneyworld!!!: :woohoo:
I am staying at the Yatch and Beach club for the first time and just wanted to see if anyone else had and to hear your opionions of it! :dance3:

We have stayed at the Beach Club twice, which is right next to the Yacht Club. They are technically two different resorts. The decor is different in each, BC is very "beachy" seafoam green, white furniture. Yacht Club more formal.

Can't beat the location if you want to go to Epcot or Hollywood Studios. The restaurants are very nice, several in each resort. The pool is shared by both and is, what some say, the best in all WDW.

It's fun to walk around the lake and check out the Boardwalk area, and the Swan/Dolphin, too. It is my husbands favorite area.

Yes. We love it. The sandy bottom pool is awesome. I love being able to just hop on the boat and go to either epcot back entrance or hollywood studios. You can see the fireworks from the beach area too. The "food" store is on the beach club side and can be a haul. But I love the feel of it. The deck is small but was great to eat our breakfast at. Enjoy.

We've stayed at both. They are both really nice, just a bit different decor from one to the other. Enjoy the great pool, the easy walk to Epcot, and check out Beaches and Cream.:goodvibes

We've stayed at both during two different trips. We loved both. As previous posters have mentioned, the decor is somewhat different, but the location of both are great. They share a fantastic pool-Storm Along Bay, which is so much fun. We loved walking over to Epcot, or taking the boat to the Studios. Enjoy your trip! :)

Yep ... we've stayed at both and love em both. We prefer the Beach Club for spring time/summer trips and the Yacht Club for the holiday season. Only 17 days til we're WDW bound :)

We have stayed at both (BC more) and just love the entire area. You won't be disappointed at all. The easy access to two parks and all the restaurants in the area can't be beat. We will be returning to BC in Aug. for our annual family vacy and again in Jan for marathon weekend. Can't wait.

We stayed at BC and loved it there! We had a garden view room with a balcony & day bed. Rooms are spacious and comfy. Loved Beaches & Cream, have to go for ice-cream :goodvibes Best pool on property. This August we are trying out YC!

I am so happy to say that in just 3 days i will be off on my way to Disneyworld!!!: :woohoo:
I am staying at the Yatch and Beach club for the first time and just wanted to see if anyone else had and to hear your opionions of it! :dance3:

You might want to check out this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3071247

There is a LOT of great info there and some pretty friendly and knowledgeable people that contribute. If you have a question you can post it on there and someone will usually respond quickly.

I am staying at the Yatch and Beach club for the first time and just wanted to see if anyone else had and to hear your opionions of it!

The Yacht Club and the Beach Club are two different resorts. They are very near each other and share some amenities (including the pool), but they also have several differences in theming, atmosphere and room amenities. In order to get a better answer to your question, you might want to specifiy which resort you are staying at.

We've stayed at the BC and it's a beautiful resort. You can't beat the location and being within walking distance to both Epcot and DHS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter