Has anyone been to the The Laughing Kookaburra Good Times Bar?

Cilegna

Earning My Ears
The bar is located at the Wyndham Palace. The description of the bar seems interesting. :D

When we were here eons ago (1989) they had a nice happy hour buffet in the early evening. Late in the evening it was very crowded, if I recall they had live music and people were there to dance and party. it was great fun.

We found this great nightclub only a month before we moved from Orlando. That would be back in 1994. We loved the atmosphere and the live music. We went there at least four or five times that last month. They have a huge assortment of drinks to choose from.

dance5.gif

We had a great time. The night we were there was ladies night so I had a free drink. The band was great!

I read about this bar in the Wyndham Palace brochure. I was hoping to go to a NICE bar where my husband can enjoy himself. I don't drive so if we go out he doesn't drink because he is driving.
Since we will be styaing at Wyndham, he could have a drink and not have to worry. I will post a report about this place when I come back from vacation. :D

Arthurs on the 27th floor has a very sedate quiet bar if you are looking for a relaxing place to just have a glass of wine. One side of the bar has a great view of Epcot and you can see illuminations.

I have decided to make Arthur's 27 my one nice sit-dowm meal of my trip. However, I wasn't aware that I could just have drinks here. Is there a separate bar area? Or, do you have the drinks in the restaurant area? :D

When we were there in 1989, we did not eat at Arthurs, but we did have drinks in the bar a couple of times, it was a seperate space.

They also have a nice piano bar on the lobby level. We were there during winter, so we sat right in front of the fireplace and listened to the piano music. After he quit playing, we went to the downstairs bar and listened to the band for an hour. :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter