• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone been to the new Princess Breakfast?

sweetp267

Mouseketeer
I have read alot of posts about people getting their PS for the princess breakfast at Norway, but did anyone actually have the breakfast yet? How was the food and how many characters were there? We try to do a different character breakfast every trip and already have our own PS for Oct 2.

Thank you!

I wrote a review as well as another person on the boards. I will try to find them and bump them up for you.

Found both, mine and webmaster michelle's.

We had breakfast on Jul 28, opening day. The room seems smaller than the Tower room in the castle. More like a larger country cottage. There is a tower of plates on your table with rolls, breads, etc on the top, fruit (melon, strawberries) on the bottom. Then they bring your breakfast skillet with scrambled eggs, bacon (more like Canadian bacon than bacon strips), sausage, potato casserole and french toast strips. The French toast strips were very good. We got more of those and more bacon. We also had milk, coffee and orange juice.

First character to our table was Snow White, followed by Mary Poppins (not a princess or royal person - PL Travers would have a cow if she/he saw what Disney did to her/his character - Mary Poppins was homely in the story), next came Aurora, then Belle, followed by Jasmine.

The tower rack on your table makes it a bit difficult to see the person sitting across the table from you and harder to take the photos when your child is seated opposite you.

On the whole, the food was good, interaction with characters was good and we enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter