Has Anyone Been On The Brittania Flight From Newcastle??

ShirleyH

Earning My Ears
If my tickets every arrive we are supposed to be flying on Saturday morning from Newcastle on a Britannia flight. Has anybody been on this flight or flew Britannia.

I really wanted to go scheduled but with a disabled dad and elderly grandparent it was easier doing a direct flight.

I know that charter airlines don't get good reports but I just wondered if Britannia were above or below average.

Thanks

Shirley H

I think you are panicking! and I don't blame you.

Brittania have been going for years, among the longest, if not the longest of the charter airlines around today. They did not survive so long by being troublesome.

I have been working at airports for 18 odd years and BY have always had a good name, so relax about the flight.

I cannot be sure that your flight will go without a hitch but the chances are a lot, lot higher of it being trouble free than with many other airlines.

CC

Shirley, my family and I have flown 3 times now with Brittania from Newcastle.

We found the service on those 3 flights to Orlando superb, cannot fault them, very friendly cabin crew, food was good and in flight entertainment was also good.

We thought the 3 times we travelled with Brittania was a lot better than the 4 times we have gone with Airtours.

All in all Brittania gets top marks from us:D

Have a lovely holiday....

Horse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter