Has anyone been dreamed lately?

Do you have to find and approach these dream team members, or do they approach you? We have just spontaneiously decided to fly to DL for the long week-end. It is our anniversary and we honeymooned at DL 35 years ago.....so we are as excited as little kids! I want to see Nemo and these dream fast passes sound wonderful!

Do you have to find and approach these dream team members, or do they approach you? We have just spontaneiously decided to fly to DL for the long week-end. It is our anniversary and we honeymooned at DL 35 years ago.....so we are as excited as little kids! I want to see Nemo and these dream fast passes sound wonderful!

Each time that we were dreamed it was hard to get by them without them offering to us and everyone one else. There would be no problem approaching them, if they see you they are going to approach you.

Jack

Last year we were dreamed in the entrance to adventureland. They just started handed the ears out to everyone ... no asking needed :-)

This year, we feel like it's a dream just getting to go!! We are so excited! NINE MORE DAYS!!! :banana:

I'm still hoping to win something. Now that it's going on for another year, I can only hope and dream.princess:

My family got dreamed at DCA on our recent trip (8/12 - 8/18). We each got a free 5x7 Photopass photo. Not nearly as cool as a dream Fast Pass, but it's free.

They were standing between the McDonald's and pizza place in Paradise Pier. Anyone who walked by was given one until they ran out.

We were just at the parks for nine days and did not see the dream team give away anything. We were at the park early most mornings. We did see some people with the fastpasses, ears and lanyards. The fastpasses seemed to be the most common though. We did see the individual dream members and spoke to them a few times as my son traded pins with them. One dream member gave both my sons a pin to trade. I thought that was really great.

My advice would be to enjoy your trip to DL and try not to think about the dream team and winning something. I found that for the first few days I was looking for the dream team instead of just enjoying being at the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter