Has anyone been able to book standard room with FD promo?

julluvsdisney

"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're f
Is anyone getting them in the mods and values with the visa promo?
Im getting nervous..............................................................

I wanted POR in a standard they didn't have it. They did have it at CBR or CSR so I booked CBR . I would book POR if I could get a garden view or a Royal room standard. But they only had a River view or a Royal Garden view and I didn't want either of those. I didn't think the river view was worht the extra 300.00 over the standard view. I would pay that for a royal room.

I'm going to call back on Monday to see if I can get any of those. We really want POR but I'm not willing to pay over 300.00 for a view we don't need.

I was able to book POP from Aug 26 through Sept 1st standard room through Visa FD deal

my advice is to call for reservations :thumbsup2
I have to wait for the GP discount to come out on monday. Im just nervous that they will have few standard rooms available for the disct. I hate paying for a view or location because we dont spend enough time in the room to enjoy it. I just cant wait until monday! I wanna book my FD!!! :lmao:

I just booked CBR for 9/17-24 with no issue at all getting a standard. The CM said they had plenty available, as of 6:00 pm today. I would call first thing Monday though, just in case! :)

I was able to get standard view in POR RGR. Sept 17-27. I was booked by 9am the first morning though. The reservationist was pushing for me to get garden or riverview pretty hard.

I was able to get a 2 connecting standard rooms at ASSp 9/25-9/6. Not my first choice (Pop was...). But my CM tried several different date combos, and couldn't find ANYTHING for Pop. I will be trying back on Monday. Glad I got a standard though.

I had to get a garden view at POFQ, but it was only an additional $11 per night, still worth it with FD.

I am wondering if alot of rooms will be open for aug 25th week. Thats when we are booked and I am praying for a standard room at POFQ or POR.

I booked standard at CSR for the week of 8/25- they had availability as of last night...

I got a standard room at All Star Music.

A couple posters said they got rooms at Pop??? I thought Pop was excluded??? How were they able to get rooms there?

Maggie

A couple posters said they got rooms at Pop??? I thought Pop was excluded???

From what I read the new Animation Value resort is the one that is excluded.

I did the YES program, but called to see what the Free Dining promo would have run for us for Sept 21-28... They didn't have anything available in AS Movies, which is where we're booked with the AAA discount and YES tickets. She would only offer us AS Sports.

We'll probably break even if my DD and I stay under $65 total in food each day for lunch and dinner. And she gets to experience one of the YES programs and we get to stay in Movies.

We had to take POR garden view. Wanted POFQ and CM told me they only had king bed rooms available for the free dining promo. We have 3 rooms and need 2 queen beds in each room. I want to call tomorrow now and see if we can move to POFQ, but w/6 different reservations numbers (one night on the 24th is room only and then the package deal the next day x 3 rooms), it took me 2 hours on the phone when I changed from POP to POR, I think we are just going to leave it be. I think the older kids are going to be happier at POR with the pools anyways, but I like POFQ being so compact and less walking. Have only stayed at a value before so think it will just be great to be a level up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter