Has anyone been able to book a villa on the Disney website?

Disneyin08

Earning My Ears
Whenever I try and get a villa rate for my June/July 2008 trip, the Disney site says that property is unavailable--I've tried getting the rate for any of the vacation clubs. Has anyone had luck booking a villa (or just getting the rate)for next summer? Thanks for your help!

Hi There -- Not sure, but your problem could be that the 2008 costs have not been entered in the data base. I think the 2008 rates will be published sometime this month.

I would just give Disney a call at 877-939-3732 or 800-828-0228 and speak with a CM to get the information you need.

Hope this helps.

Whenever I try and get a villa rate for my June/July 2008 trip, the Disney site says that property is unavailable--I've tried getting the rate for any of the vacation clubs. Has anyone had luck booking a villa (or just getting the rate)for next summer? Thanks for your help!

I was able to book a studio at BCV and could have booked a 1 or 2 bedroom for April. Good Luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter