Has anyone ate at Tony's Town....

HotMama

DIS Veteran
Is Tony's Town Restaurant at MK any good....I never hear anything about it and I love Itailan Food!

I have read more bad reviews than good about Tony's, but it is one of our favorite places to eat. As a matter of fact, I have a reservation for our first night there next week. They are a bit pricey (but then, aren't all Disney restaurants?). On our last trip, we had both lunch and supper there and enjoyed both.

Hi HotMama, and welcome!

If you search these boards you will find lots of opinions about Tony's, and I think most of them are negative.

BUT...since everyone has different taste in food, if you like the menu I would suggest you try it for yourself.

Have fun!

Bob

We had always enjoyed Tony's. Last year, they changed the menu a lot, which many restaurants do, and we found it disappointing. We always enjoyed their calzones, and their pesto appetizer, but they discontiued serving them (last time we were there). We have always found the service good though.

Corinne

I have read many negative reviews, but my family really enjoyed our dinner there two weeks ago. I did have a problem all over Florida getting my steak cooked enough; Tony's was no exception! We really love the theming, too!

We love, Love, LOVE Tony's. We usually do TS lunches and we're not much for character dining, so with the CRT change, that really leaves us with LTT, Plaza restaurant and Tony's. We stick with Tony's because it's the most reasonably priced with the best "dinnery" type offering at lunchtime (we try to avoid burgers and chicken fingers at all costs!). Give it a try -- we eat there almost every trip!

Foodwise, I find Tony's to be a decent (not amazing) red-sauce joint; but the atmosphere is adorable and the staff is very friendly. I like it for lunch.

The restaurant is a must do just for the atmosphere...my DD4 couldn't stop telling people that she SAW Lady and the Tramp!

However, we were all dissapointed by the food. The Olive Garden is better, and cheaper frankly.

We ate at Tony's last year & there was not much selection at all. We were
very disappointed.

Said before, this was our must do. Until last time. Wasn't worth 10% of what we spent. It will be a long time before we go back.

We tried this last trip and were sorely disappointed. The menu was limited my chicken was dry as cardboard and the noise volume was unbelievable, and we've eaten at and enjoyed Chef Mickey's so that's saying somethng! WE won't go here again.

Tonys is decent, but if you want AMAZING Italian food try L'Originale Alfredo di Roma in Epcot. YOU WILL LOVE IT! :)

We have always been a huge fan of Tony's, However over the years the quality and value has greatly diminished. We still will give it a try for lunch though, if the line is short. pirate:

profdsny said:
Said before, this was our must do. Until last time. Wasn't worth 10% of what we spent. It will be a long time before we go back.

it was the worst meal also for us on our last trip. Cold spagetti for for $$$. I so wanted to be like I remembered it. We did sit by the adorable fountain, but the adorable fountain wasen't worth the hassle. We had to wait 40 min to eat and we had a PS. I know, can be expected, but walkups were getting seated before us. :confused3

Thoroughly enjoyed Tony;'s for lunch! After reading many negative reviews,I expectd the worst and was SO pleasantly surprised. Would say food quality is similar to Olive Garden- not gourmwt,but comfort food. Service was extremely pleasant and the atmosphere lovely. Would do this again.

We were there in 2002 and we had Breakfast there and liked it (don't know if they still serve Breakfast) When we were there we got Lady and the Tramp autograph they will take your autograph book and bring it in the back room and they put two paw prints on it :)

DS & I eat there 2001 for lunch.
Food was good but not great.
Have the lunch & dinner menus hanging in my L&T bedroom.
Lunch & dinner menu is almost the same.
Lunch is much cheaper.
I did love the That's Amore' Cooler.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter