Has anyone ate at Sunset Sam's @Gaylord

webb06

Earning My Ears
Do you have to be staying at resort to eat there and look around.
What about parking?
:dance3:

We stayed at the Gaylord Palms two years ago and had a great time. :thumbsup2 Sunset Sam's was a fun place. Dh and I had drinks and appetizers in the "boat" in front of the restaurant. Afterwards we went to the dueling piano bar for a few hours.

We valet parked our car. Dh tried to self park the car and could not find a spot. He gave up and brought the car back to the valet. It was much easier. They charge for self parking also - so we decided to pay the extra for valet. When we were there we met some people who came just for dinner and left afterwards but I've never done that.

You may want to phone ahead to see what their parking policy is AND to make sure there isn't a HUGE convention planned for when you want to enjoy your dinner.

If you are eating there get your ticket validated by the restaurant when you pay the bill and you wont have to pay the parking charge. we ate at Villa De Flora a week ago and had 2 cars, both of which were validated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter